When Bonobos Have Children Without Planning For Their Future...

Very true. Ile documentary ya Blood and land Erodo’s story huyo mama alikuwa na watoto 12! I think all Kenyans shouls watch that story.

Ona upuzi ingine, yaani ata fare mtu hawezi tafutia mtoto, atembee kutoka Nandi mpaka Kakamega. Kazi ni kutombana na kuzaa, hiyo kazi ingine unaachia dunia. Yaani ata mtu akisave 10 bob daily haezi kuwa na ya kutosha kubuya mtoto viatu za mtumba na zitoshe fare? Nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZYqlPf6Te0

Wangeweka ata paybill hapo kwa news wenye tumeguzwa tuwatumie kitu au hata hiyo hawawezi fanya.At least mtoto aingie shule 1st term wakitafuta funds za gava during that time period.

Maisha ni ngumu, don’t castigate them, some cases is because of broken marriages. Some kids are from single motherhood

It’s true, some situations can’t be controlled but they speak volumes about not just these families, but the society at large. The second kid walked all the way to kach barefoot because his mother is sickly and maybe spends all her money on medication. But doesn’t he have relatives or neighbors who can help? If my niece or nephew was going through this, I’d try juu chini to buy them essentials then go negotiate with the school about fees. Hawa wameachiliwa tu. Anyway, these are the lucky ones because their plight has been highlighted and they’ll receive some assistance. The question is, what about all the other thousands of kids going through similar or worse situations but don’t have a means of telling the world their story?

upus, life must go on, whether poor or rich,. kuna folks who came from very humble backgrounds and they’ve uplifted their families.
life is unfair, mototo wa wamalwa was paid for by your money to study in an international school, 1.7m. another one was given bursary to study overseas…
another one lack fees to complete their studies, you can’t blame them,that’s life.
kuna so many guys who scored A,yet helb even rejected their requests, so you can’t blame the parents for giving birth…
and you’ll find they’re the only child

For every one person from a poor background who made it, there are thousands who remained poor. Not because they were lazy, but because the lack of opportunities condemned them to the same fate as their parents.