When Did You Go Last?

Last year, I went to one belonging to a comedian-turned-pastor JJ Gitahi. It was more of a comedy show.
Ahsandeni

:D:D:D:D so if the preacher says it ok you gonna do it? Sheeple mentality :rolleyes:

Last Sunday, and before that in 2005, the preacher talked about protecting what you deem precious and praised her Husband a Bishop, I had to stifle a laugh, the guy ate many single and married kondoo’s when he was a mere reverend, he even fathered several kids in the congregation. But I remembered judge not, in the Bible.

We had nicknamed him Pastor Kimendero wa Josto.

Other than funeral, marriage, baptism or when summoned, the last time I willingly went for a Sunday church service was in 1998.

I never miss church, every Sunday from 7am to 8.20. When I rarely miss the morning service, I make it a point to attend evensong service.

I go to church daily. Yes, DAILY. It is a way of listening to God’s word as well as receiving His Holy Communion daily. It gives.me.a lot of strength and courage to face any difficulty my way. My main reason is to thank the Lord for His Mercy and also ask for forgiveness. I always have a problem living outside God’s teachings.

Are you a presybeterian?

Just been from church. I attend weekly . like I have elsewhere, you need an anchor…steadfast and strong. Lean not on your little understanding, but let He who was before time began, preside over your life. Besides, we are here for a short while…better think of where you will spend eternity.

Nope. Catholic.

last month and before that, sometime last yr…I blame my laziness bcoz every time I go I always feel gud about it…

I was ten or thereabouts. Hizi zingine ni funeral ama wedding.

But I did go to see Myles Munroe when he came to Kenya because my dad and I used to watch him juu alikuwa anabonga juu ya life in general, si maJesus tu.

Hey! David was like Jesus’ great great great great grandfather. If its good enough for Jesus’s bloodline, its good enough for me. Utanyesha lini? :slight_smile:

Few are talking of their belief system. Which I think should form the basis of any action thereof… @Kasighau that eternity,you got to believe it exists. Don’t you? What if you don’t?
@Guru forgiveness. From what? Does it mean you do go against your God’s teachings?

Does it mean you got no belief system?

Many many years ago.
Siwezi tak kwenda kusikiza total lies na mythical stories hazina miguu!

Ati daily?
To do what?
This middle east religion got you hadi kwa bone marrow

[INDENT]November[/INDENT]

Everyone sins at one time or the other.
I see no problem in seeking forgiveness.
I find it pointless coz I go back and do the same thing.

There are like a million ME religions?