When I call an election, listen!

Huko field afande

Poor turnout really? I even saw the sick being carried to vote, kumira kumira and after campaigning hard for two months.

Kutulia hadi Monday, how was your day teacher?

Wewe shinda tu na poor turn out saa zile tunangoja 50+1 na 25% of votes cast kuhakikisha RWNEBP!!

Just waiting for the turn of events, hehehe where did you get the illusion that I am teacher, mimi ni mtu wa jua kali, biashara ndio iko shini especially huku mashinani.
Am hoping hii maneno yaishe

Who intimidated voters, gun totting state militia or The Enigma? Were voters intimidated in Meru? Ukambani? Coast? Western? Rift valley? NE? Why is there a gloomy mood across the country on your King’s birthday and coronation? Exposed is what the country did, to the uthamaki fallacy. Webe ni ure ure, my a$$. 30% of the population is what your king commands.

Hehehe…hollow skulls celebrating a hollow victory!!! you couldn’t make that shit up.

What about your god and warlord, luo nyanza pekee…why do you keep forgetting that? Ata kwa wetangula they voted!

Do your research, or ask somebody.

Illegitimate presidency. Your illegitimate president will spend the next five years trying to win people’s respect like he did from 2012 to 2017. He should come up with a way to make his sycophants pay less tax to reward them for their loyalty.

How many votes did the buttscratcher garner there?

Simpleton thinking from a defacation maniac. If you choose to believe its only Luo Nyanza that boycotted the polls as Kameme would have you and your ilk of dufus believe, I can’t begrudge you that. Ati 10m+ votes, and other SHORT stories. Even the voting kids couldn’t salvage the massacre. Death by omission it is.

webe imerust

Mark you, the matrix had given uthamaki over 200k votes in western, on 8/8. Jana, the absense exposed the matrix. Remember the figure quoted by Musalia as the real figure obtained by uthamaki on 8/8? Compare with yesterday’s. And be astounded.

READ THE SIGNS, NO ONE IS SEEKING NASA’S APPROVAL, NOT ANY MORE!!! Uhuru WILL be sworn in and then the truth of what happened after 8th will come to light. #WeARE AboutToRevisit

STILL, RWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBP

H.E UHURU MUIGAI KENYATTA

:smiley: minus ya kamwana kutoka 19M

He’s an illegitimate president, period. I hope after he gets sworn in they will wire some funds to your account for your unwavering loyalty.

If you think we voted him to win our respect then you are a lost course .Fact remains the next five years his potrait will be in every official office Raila walks into period !