When I was a young lad....

Hapo ulikosa heshima buda. There is an unwritten rule: Do not df your gf or poko in your parent’s house.

Funny but I think that belongs here http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/has-this-ever-happened-to-you.6052/#post-87672

its inate, ka instinct that tells you that you need to make things happen but you don’t know what exactly

nigga, I had to google “diabolical”
well kids are just like grown ups, finesse tu ndio hawana

1 Like

:D:D:D WHAT THE FUCK???:mad:

I watched the rapture movie way back when vans used to come to the hood and kids gather around a wall where the said film would be projected…sikulala three nights coz I thought mum would be taken

1 Like

after reading the Story of the Greek guy that tried to fly to another island I think it was class five then the sun melted his wings, we devised a plan to make wings from banana leaves, we improvised some and I was the guinea pig that was supposed to go on top of the roof and jump. I did exactly that but fell with a thud and a stick almost gouged through my thigh

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D idiot. If i was there im sure i would have told you we look for a kuku because we need real feathers.

1 Like

Remember the days of hacksaw wrestling smashing people with a piece of wood and the wood used to break,we used to play wrestling so one day I was hacksaw,I hit my bro with a piece of wood expecting ivunjike,the guy fainted,ile kichapo niliona baadaye sikurudi wrestling tena

2 Likes

thats the one thing I hate about religion, they use scare tactics and indoctrination on young kids to grow their nos. Thats the only age you can get new adherents in droves. Try telling a man whose mental faculties are intact and who has never heard of the abrahamic religions that your god has a son or your god is a trinity and no wife, he will look at you funny

:eek::eek::eek:What happened afterwards?

hahahaha that’s just too funny. pole kwa your bro

I used to believe the myth about “njùrùri” ( i don’t know the English name) and big boobs. Ati if njùrùri bites my nipples then I’ll get big boobs. Zile njùrùri zimeniuma nipples:mad::mad:wacha tu.

5 Likes

Wifey told me that same story…are you my wife and i just dont know? :rolleyes:

2 Likes

:D:D:D:Dyou never know.

Ufisi at its best…

hehehe nilisoma kwa insider ya bro that dem akiona an oldman taking a piss then one boob will grow larger than the other. kuenda shule were being taught superstitions in an English class. sasa mwalimu akauliza some of the superstitions that we know of, i said that while staring at her boobs( she was kedu twenty kitu) . that was the end of her asking me questions and the end of that lesson. watu walijua niko na tabia mbaya yet innocently answered the question asked

1 Like

So its safe to assume your mum also went to be DFed for a week?