WHEN LIFE HUMBLES YOU !!!

Kujia sambusa roadkill.
Asante.

sorry. I meant independent variable

I am laughing my silly head off!
It actually took someone to tell “you” (in simplistic terms) that there are consequences to mucking things up/poor choices??
Indulge my curious side for a moment and tell me:
Kama hungekuwa na internet ama hungejua kusoma and were asked such a question (why person A is deemed a failure and the former herdsboy is your C.F.O) ungesema ni nini?

God has given you the intelligence and all the requirements .you write your own script. …my take

Fate not in every situation !

Do you know why Isaac Newton is Famous! He actually put a theory explaining gravity. Gravity was there, it was seen by everyone, but Newton put the first theory.

We all know hardwork pays, but how do you explain it quantitatively? Through a theory! Just follow the link and see for yourself. Im sure hautashikanisha any hapo.

Heheheh, my dear brother Touchlyrics,

There is putting something on paper and then there’s claiming something to be something “new” - to wit, unknown.
“Kushikanisha” is a term you use loosely friend - think about it.

Vema, unto each his own (I will not pursue this further for various reasons) but remember:

From he unto whom much is given, much is expected.

Good work but some inconsistencies spotted pale ndaaaani…

True story
People will even act concerned with your woes just to keep event by event track of your downfall.
Hurting when they see you progress beyond their own projections of you but quick to fake congratulate you when you meet.

Just like Drake said…
That’s when they smile in my face
Whole time they wanna take my place
Yeah, I know they wanna take my place
I can tell the love is fake
I don’t trust a word you say

Best believe me someone somewhere is wishing for your misfortune…

How is Diablo a senior villager only a few days after joining Ktalk… How?? :D:D

Destiny can be changed@kabuda

Choices!

Summary:
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
[SIZE=1](Borrowed from Invictus)[/SIZE]

Lol. Roadkill? I thought about this for a long minute then decided to come here and flip you off for making me question my food choices.

I am a firm believer in the saying that “kila mbuzi ale na urefu wa kamba yake” and the lanes theory( as postulated on ktalk) whereby we cannot and never be equal due to many circumstances like luck,predisposition,environment,resources,headstart amongst other things and it would not be fair to always expect that A student to always excels in every aspect of life and many at times we have seen the C student employ the A student. Success or failure is dependent on many variables and hence would never write off one or the other. Be as it may let chips fall as they so wish do your level best and let life take care of the rest

Thanks but let me ask what is not being asked?Why is this under this category

So how do you explain what becomes of the brightest kid who went on to have the best job and then one day a drunken driver crushed into his car putting him in a vegetative state for the rest of his life?
Or the successful entrepreneur who couldn’t have kids which was the only thing he desired after achieving every thing else in life?

Destiny is totally different from Fate.
Fate is shyte that gets in the way of your destiny and it’s unavoidable.

That’s why you must pray and thank your God daily and seek protection. Your faith is crucial you can’t ignore it in your life

ule dem alipata mtoi msupuu

Exactly.
Your fate is in God`s hands.
Without Faith in Him,your success and hard work is all in vain as it will Never give you contentment.
The Fear of God will.

From my experiences, here we go:-

[ol]
[li]Yes life is unpredictable and people talk a lot of shit, what matters at the end of the day is your attitude.[/li][li]And its true, people fuck their way up, others rise by their sheer hard work, others by luck, others don’t simply get lucky. In all situations deal with it. You live and die, everyone dies, so take what life gives you, always strive to better your position, be strategic, go for it, by whichever means necessary.[/li][li]Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.[/li][/ol]