When life is against you.

Pole sana my friend… there is a friend I know who has gone through the same predicaments as you. Coincidentally even those estates umetaja ndizo amepitia pia mpaka nkajishuku inaeza kua ni wewe! The guy is v. hardworking, skilled in electronics, roho safi and dropped out of highschool. What I noted from the way he handles his responsibilities,tasks and all he has been narrating to me is lack of Emotional Intelligence while relating to those around him. From your hekaya above, I can clearly diagnose that. Ukiona unakosana na watu bure tu and you are innocent, in their eyes you are a threat that has to be eliminated for their own survival. A peculiar behaviour in human beings. Work on that and you will be fine. Don’t overstep your mandates while trying to rationalize your lack of certs…
My 2 cents.

Na bado kijana, shafting ya mchina itakupata soon:eek::D:D:D…all i see in this thread is a series of bad decisions and lack of strategic and longterm thinking. Life is not as easy as people think, if u cannot be ruthless in how u handle it hizi ndio masaibu zitakupata
Sasa kama ile siku ulipoteza $2500, what was that? Ebu imagine ungekua umebuy ka plot mahali na hio pesa? Ama just started a small neighborhood shop?

As said above, you do lack strategic long term thinking. Forex trading( while you have no job?) .Also, the lack of a degree is hurting you. It gives you a fallback plan, a chance to talk your way into a job. Even if you don’t feel like getting one, get one anyway out of necessity. Its a requirement for survival. And if you start making big money, forget about fixing your moms house. Fix your future. Return to your mom later.
But keep up the fight.

It could be you lack emotional intelligence… No one wants to know you’re smarter than them, no one wants to know you’re more capable than them, so even when you beat them in their own, do it with humility and self-deprecation. Nimekuja kulearn, the average human is small minded, insecure, and envious.

one law of power says that Always pretend to be a little silly than your superior. Fake unharm-able Mistakes to appear dull in your master.

very true,hii nliijulia hapa ktalk…I’ve been applying it and the bosses are always amazed by how I never argue

Exactly that’s OPs major short coming. He makes people around him feel insecure, for instance in his last job he got his mshamba boss embarrassed in front of a client and brought changes that cut off income streams for his colleagues. What he did is actually noble but people are not. Some people are too innocent and naive to understand how doing good puts them in a shitty situation. Everyone has to learn how to falsely please people. There are instances where i pretend to not know something so that someone superior to me can wank his ego a little bit.

Anyways OP pole kwa masaibu, just continue learning and you will hit the right mark one day. You’re very resilient, that’s your greatest asset.

Time to get up and try again

Life is not against you Kijana…Life doesnt even give a damn about you…what is happening is that it is moulding you, just like it moulds others…those who despair give up however those who don’t ,learn their lessons and grow.Now all you need to remember is Hard work doesnt pay…have you ever seen a rich donkey?

I sympathize with your situation, but I think you are paranoid, a bit sadist and not a team player.
That’s why when your perceived enemies seek revenge, they hit you hard because in your fight to the top you edge them out with ruthlessness.

Kaa ngumu baba. It seems you’re persistent. Hio ndio siri. Rewards come to those who wait and don’t give up.

Dust yourself, no giving up yet

Pole Sana…leta paybill we help

lakini waru uliiba,tuseme ukweli

small time scammer,peleka yeye newzealand

What an insensitive motherfucker.guy is down needs help .ngombe ya Grade wewe

he he he apambane na hali yake ,kuna millions kama yeye me included ni kuhassle kila asubuhi

Life is funny.No matter what you are going through , the sun will still shine and people’s lives will not stop because of what you are going through .Thika Road bado kesho itakua imejaa magari .What’s most important is how you look at things happening to you and how you respond .You can wallow in pity and sorrow or you can take them as life lessons and vow that you will rise like the proverbial Phoenix .
Two years ago ,we were servicing a 20 million contract then kidogo one partner stole the money after the last instalment of 6 million which was our profit .I was super exposed because the other two guys were employed and I was the one doing fulltime .I had no other source of income .Life changed and my savings were depleting faster than grip ya poko .I could have allowed the bitterness to consume me or I could have taken it as a chance go branch out on my own and show the world what I’m made of .I chose the latter and I can say that it paid off .I’m doing well and the idiotic thief is fighting court case after court case .
Whatever you are going through ,the world owes you nothing .Dust yourself up and succeed .Its the best revenge you can mete

Avoid these there things.

1. Kunguru.
  2. Watu wa home.
  3. Jealous colleagues.
    Next time secure your financial security first. Get a plot somewhere, away from home. Have savings in a Sacco. Don’t share your moves or strengths with anyone.
    Otherwise you are a tough guy, very soon you will have a story, kaa kwa kijiji utatuletea ushuhuda

You shall make it. Best believe.