When Men become better than Women

What is not possible, give your reasons. At what age did you finish your first degree?

I work in Uni.

Na majuu all this is possible especially western countries.

You can combine a Masters na PhD ki one time in some universities. After 3 years you’re graduating with both accolades.

That’s what upper middle class kids are doing. That’s why such a second year law drop out can con PhD lawyers with ease.
Si ati ni werevu, they just were exposed to better opportunities given their background.

Never stepped in a university. Mimi nilimaliza high school nikaanza hustle immediately.

Hatuko majuu. Tuko Kenya bro. It aint possible. Hata kama utaenda parallel. Alafu case story ni degree tatu. Impossible in ke.

It’s very possible…there are so many Kenyans who got PhDs at 25…and that’s the norm pale majuu…I guess you are so used to greying academicians mpaka huamini hii stori

They invented the game, we perfected it.

You realize most Upper middle class people go for school majuu and come back to work here right.
Most PhD scholarships it’s actually part of the contract.
The monied huanzia huko undergrad bila hata scholarship.
Let me shock you even more, Kuna universities majuu Unaeza fanya undergraduate degree mbili at the same time.

Yeap kuna zile unaweza combine degree na masters in 4yrs ama unacombine masters na phd in 3yrs