When she wants to be the official MWK

In Kenya the next morning a gal rushes to get P2 and the boy tarries to grab PreP. Isapitay

So that means dryfry had taken place? woooi with strangers? Jeso…real pitaay. Ebu I check raiii now if this product is available. BRB

morning after pill? it’s an emergency contraceptive, if that’s what you are asking about

https://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/plan-b

There has been a debate about this drug hia. I had never heard about it though. Daktari said anyone online should know. I don’t. The minute I have unprotected sex with a dude means I am ready to have his kids. Preg would not worry me.

Diseases should.

You mean Randan hakuna P2. Niko na supplier ebu ulizia soko kitunguu inuke

here we have sex for recreation purposes, not procreation. When it’s done raw, the sweeter and more pleasurable it is.

Naye abortion is easiy

I said I had never heard of it. There could be but Randan is vvv tough on buying medicine over the counter. My late Dad nearly died when he visited and ran out of his diabetes injections thingies. No one could sell us the stuff.

Nimecheck and got tired of scrolling. If it exists then it should be for teens as the progs for educating people about sex and after sex are in motion.

I am pro-life darling so abortion is out unless I am raped. Prevention/abstaining more like it.

Unataka kusema you’ve only had sex in instances when you were ready to pop out a finest muratinalet?

YES. Anyone I have ever had sex with was someone I loved and would have created a child with them. 2 to be precise. 3rd one ako area.

I find it hard to believe, but I guess the Bano-Ruaka-Guango triangle has alot of secrets that will one day rise to the top.

Believe what you want @Koolibah. Truesay remains. I had a convo the other day with a friend of mine in Boston. When I said I have never ever had a one night stand…he could not believe it. He said ‘not even a fumble on the couch’ …I said nope…most do not believe but it is the reality.

Guango tuachie hapo but no sex either. My route is Old Nation…106/107/108 or Uber. Nikifika Ruaka decide which way to go.

Apana SURU sitoi.

:D:D:D:D:p:p:p

the day you meet someone like me, suruali itashuka on the same day.

Sio kutuchesa

Suruali shukas but for the special one. I have never said I am so maiden/angelic. I can be a bad vixen. But he had better win my trust…what can we say about @kush yule mnono?

Shindwe weweeeeeeeeeee how is Kiambu?:slight_smile:

No married men.

I am married to my left hand :wink: