When she won't photocopy you

ahahahah,

That mentality ‘eti kukojoa na kuosha’ is truly from the village. Urethra and v*gina are in two different holes. SMDH

bur it has worked for her? how now?

Umecheswa.

Yenyewe kujijua na kujielewa ni muhimu.:D:D:D:D:D

Hehe the man shoots blanks. period

Mnacheswa na baba Toto= voltron.

Ask original waswahili or women from deep shags. According to my research, they have no access to the pill and the husband wants strokes continuously. To avoid giving birth every single year, they use this.

Says who? I’ve narrated several times how they access the pill. Hao wamama ni wajanja my fren.

Okay… You men want good wives and you don’t want to be good men… How can you find good women if the character you are portraying ni ya ufisi???
Am yet to understand the male species…

tulisema hapa kwa kijiji that never ever educate a woman eti mtaoana, marry her first, akuzalie mtoto then msomeshe. otherwise, a more “educated” and “cultured” guy atamchukua tu after graduation and there is nothing you can do.

kwanza akuzalie watoto wawili minimum! then educate her.

BTW I once met a girl with 5 kids, watoto watano!..then the guy decided its time she went back to school!, huyo hawezi guzwa!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D kwanza hao huwa serious sana wakiwa shule

Hakuna mwanamke Hawezi guzwa.

True…but you seriously reduce the chances of that happening

At least you have propagated your genes even if she decides to dish it out to another man.

My cousin took a loan to educate his village ngaofriend, my dad tried advising him against that n told him to instead go do his masters, jamaa akakataa that anapenda huyo ngeus na wanaoana akimaliza shule. ngoja dem akiwa semester ya mwisho madharau zikaanza kidogo kidogo, alipomaliza she went to work in another town, saa hizi she is married to a man more successful than my cousin who is still yet to finish the load or even do his masters.

mimi singwes somesha msichana ya mtu unless ni mama ya watoto wangu namsaidia kulipia masters yake.

Maybe it’s true the old guy shoots blanks.

:D:D:D:D

:smiley: Boss! You’re being regaled with stories.