when speed doesn't thrill

No, I dont. I think she would be most comfortable if I overtook kama oncoming is at quite a distance. Na mimi najua capability ya gari yangu.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:
Wewe ni mjinga saidi.

:smiley:
:D:D:D:D:D:D my bad I imagined bicycle to have the same effect as motor bike.

donkeys don’t run that fast, unless you are rolling down hills on this
[ATTACH=full]313717[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:Dhii hesabu yako mkubwa imenishinda

Iyo ni wewe unajua.

QUOTE=“Jimit, post: 2840455, member: 9533”]Mtu akipeddle kwa mteremko the peddling acts as some sort of break
[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D:D:D:D majamaa mnanimalisa

Mimi sipendi kuendeshwa haraka, especially by people who have not gone to a performance driving school kama mimi. Hii watu ya mbio mingi hawawezi react to emergency lane changes, aquaplaning, understeer, oversteer etc na wanajifanya mapro wakienda 160.

Exactly, plus professional race car drivers don’t speed on public roads because they know it’s a silly thing to do.

As you age this nonsense never makes sense, in my 40s saa hii sipitishi 120…mostly between 80-110…At that speed something happens you can react…

This story is still doing rounds in this school…we joined a few years after this accident

Kwani aging takes away reactionary time?

True, race cars are retrofitted for safety - roll cage, helmets and fire proof suits. They use avgas not petrol that has higher octane for max propulsion.

Speed kills, slow down to arrive alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjhdWO7RWfQ

Yes, and they are driven on prepared circuits

You schooled in that region?.

I even mentioned the school in rift valley @admin is busy editing my posts…am not very anonymous yet he’s busy protecting me

BTW do speed radar detectors work? For those who use them, have they ever failed you? I do not intend to drive but there are times it is very hard to do less than 100KPH

Nice. We schooled in the same province then.