When the Andromeda galaxy crashes into the Milky Way,

By Carl Sagan?

Humans?? Which humans? By that time they’ll be reduced to AI robots

AI is at its infancy and the more we learn it, the less hope there is that it will ever pan out into what it’s all hyped about. AI is just sophisticated statistics. The best it is likely to ever do for us is give us super smart, super useful helper bots (not self-aware) that will enable us to automate all routine tasks so that we can focus on the extremely difficult task of making the human species last beyond the lifetime of the solar system

Those will be interesting times

AI is a fallacy!!!

Based on Carl Sagan’s book
Produced by Seth McFalarne
Narrated by Astrophysicist Neil Degrassi Tyson

This is really cool! When I read people saying that heaven will be boring nashangaa sana. Can you imagine when we get heaven we can decide to go visit the andromeda galaxy in one instant. The other instant we decide to teleport our glorified bodies at the speed of light to another galaxy 100 trillion light years away? For all eternity. God is super amazing! I love it.

when we look at history of earth we see monuments like pyramids and writings we can’t understand, and the only history we have now about the current human goes back to about 3000years. This means human beings are seeded on earth for a few generations which comes to end. The earth is given sometime to heal and a new generation is started. All the technology and developments gets lost, those who will come after us will be wondering who built all these ruins and what were their purpose. Yet here we are talking of billions of years to come and probably this generation has less than a thousand years remaining

I am also confounded and fascinated by past civilization; the Pyramids, the Gedi ruins, the Great Zimbabwe, the Engaruka irrigation systems of Tanzania and many others.

Purple my dear.How are you doing?Missed you alot because you’ve got a really interesting belief system.

By the way it will take your glorified body 100 trillion years to reach that galaxy while travelling at the speed of light.

Wewee usidanganyane

Kivipi boss,

How long would one take to reach a galaxy 100 trillion light years away,while travelling at the speed of light?

Unacheza na a glorified body…

She’s got out of this world beliefs.I somehow find it interesting.Excellent material for Hollywood SCience-Fiction movies

Why do ypu think theyll be possible?

We are talking about andromeda, if you travel at the speed of light it will take you 3 million years to get there, not 100 trillion…not that it matters anyway :smiley:

We already know a place where teleportation happens…inside an atom. We were taught that electrons move around an atoms nucleus…but that is not enterely true,…the electron gains energy by absorbing a light photon and it disappears from that circular orbit and reappears at a higher circular orbit, where depending on the amount of energy lost it disappears and reappears (teleports) into a different but lower circular orbit to the nucleus. And the process continues perpetually

Once scientist learn how this happens, they will have the know how to scale it to our own dimension of reality!

Was not talking about Adromeda.Was reffering @Purples imaginary galaxy that is supposedly,100 Trillion light years away.
Will take her 100 Trillion yeras to reach it.Right?

Hey, I’m using earthly terms in order to make it relatable. Otherwise our heads can blow up when starting to imagine experiences beyond the curtain of time/space compression.

Kuna experiences beyond time really?

This is very entertaining science which we all agree, but hapo kwa 2, 3.7 or 7 billion years. Lets just reason like the scientists themselves. lets reduce this years to just 1million years from now, honestly based on calculation and the way earth is just dying with all causes of human activity. The world will not even live to see another thousands of years. Plus if we remove science and add biblical, ata hatuwezi sema kitu.
On second thoughts lets say people generation’s to come really make it to 3billion years later!!! just imagine how the world and its universe will look like… there is a high possibility that even science knows 3 billion years from now nothing will be of existence based on matter.