When the deal is too good pale olx

Hehehe hiyo koti bado unaionanga ama ulikuja kuitupa

:D:D:D…uyo mzae alikuchapa 10 nil

Bought so many things on olx including my car…just need to have that 6th sense

Hahaha ulipeana simu na charger ukarudi home na koti na 50bob

:D:D:D

Wakubwa ukitaka a high end smartphone ile legit at a bargain price tembea pale symian iliyoko nanak hse. Rogue CIDs and conmen are out to suck your money na ile mchezo yao ya kuuza na kutrack.

I can relate, kuna syndicate hapo accra rd, been called by one of them before but I asked him to leave me his phone and particulars if he was to take mine. Mguys akakataa and I was lucky to have my phone.

Una vaanga hio Koti?

nilichoma

:D:D

Same here, I never buy second hand electrical and electronics. Save for it pole pole hadi hela zitoshe. Old phones pia siuzi, I give them out roho safi to one who genuinely needs it.

That said, olx ni sawa though one has to be cautious. I’ve bought items there as recently as a fortnight ago.

The exact same thing has also happened to me, OLX is a good market place though when it comes to electronics it is slippery, i now buy phones from genuine instagram sellers whose profile is clear and they have posted a lot of stuff if i want to shop for electronics online

OLX kumbe imespoil namna hii. Bought my TV stand there na nikauzia mtu surround system yangu. Sikuwa na shida yoyote in both instances only that the system had to be dropped at some shop huko downtown. Hio speaker ilipigwa spray na kupanguzwa na kutolewa vumbi inakaa mpyaaaa kisha msee flani akauziwa kama niko hapo na bei ya surround system mpya. Kutoka hio time Mimi huogopa surround system za downtown.

OLX iko sawa. Hata hizo duka unaeza uziwa vitu imbo pia. A lady friend of mine aliuziwa “iPhone 6” 30k from a shop. Mi kumwitisha the following day naona Ni zile chinku, hata home button haiwork.
Due diligence Ni muhimu and never dismiss red flags thinking umeangukia; Buda umeangukia.

deal za olx unaendanga na sniper

After nitolewe risasi nkiuza laptop pale muthaiga, olx is a no go for me.

@syndicate is the only ninja i trust in this Street.

As a gentleman, you should not have stolen an old, innocent stranger’s coat and money. Let us assume for a moment that he was indeed a thief as you allege. So you stole a thief’s jacket, wallet and money, all which he might have stolen from somewhere else. Add handling stolen property to your charge.

The old man went to charge the phone and to consult his son who works in a bank somewhere in town. He trusted you with his coat and everything in it. What did you do? You stole his coat, stole his wallet, stole his fifty bob, and threw away his newspaper article cuttings and lists of debtors and creditors.

What you did was despicable!

I will assume you didn’t say that

hahaha…seems you know that old man pretty well vile unamtetea.