When the gods connive against you

Some people be mean sure there is nothing you cud have done lakini mocking a niccers peasant status akiangalia slices zikienda real time! karma for sure is n will always be a bitch

5 Likes

Been there… Umewahi toka emba unaenda kukunja slices ronga juu huko ndio unaweza pata keja… Wacha tu

7 Likes

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

A.moment of silence for that fisi.

8 Likes

Ona kunjamithia?

2 Likes

Hekaya in full na sio tafasari

4 Likes

Not much of an hekaya… Used to stay with a rela in Emba after school. So nikipata slices singekula kwake. My best pals stayed in Rongai. Had to go there nikule huko. First time yangu nimejichocha vile keja ni yangu sasa kupick dem nikachukua wrong turn tukienda kejani, had to give an excuse… Kufika kejani kumbe the bedroom door had a problem sema kungangana na mlango. Had to call my pal nimuulize neke mani… Nilijua umuhimu ya pre visit before nyoka afike. Got my own place later though

13 Likes

Hehehehe…
Well told.
Dude went drying.
But what were you doing hapo, si ungewafungulia tu?
[ATTACH=full]67220[/ATTACH]

12 Likes

happened to me but yangu we used to share a crib, so one sato the field was mine to my surprise we found the nikker buzy slicing sema kutemwa…

1 Like

:D:D:D:DHekaya on point shows why being a peasant ni garama

5 Likes

Just out of college I went to stay with my cousin in eldama ravine. he held a government job and with a national exercise happening he got me a casual job doing clerical work in their office. I had a lockable desk.
One Saturday I accompanied him for a field job around Emining and as they worked i noticed this brown chick (people around those areas are naturally dark so she stood out). I was wondering how to make contact when the heavens heard my prayer and i saw her stroll away from the venue. I decided i also needed a smoke and strolled out in time to see her enter a shop at the market. As i also entered the shop she was coming out with a fanta bottle and i immediately ordered a coke and some marie bisquits (don’t know House of Manji still makes those!). I followed out and sat next to her on the courtesy ka-bench. I opened my biscuits and offered her some and she accepted with a smile. a smile.
That encouraging smile helped break the ice and soon we were chatting like old friends. the fact that she was a trainee teacher at Asumbi TTC, at home after a bout of malaria, gave us common ground to talk about since i had a few years earlier done my “A” levels in Homabay. it was getting late when we headed back to the function. As we strolled back i asked if she could come back to ravine with me but she declined, saying she wouldn’t know what to tell the parents. She promised to come Tuesday but it did not give me much hope…
Fast forward to Tuesday morning and i was busy cracking at some forms in the office when I looked up and Jep was standing there. i collected the papers i was working on, stashed them in a drawer and we were on our way to the canteen. I did not even notice that i didn’t lock the drawer which was supposed to be under lock and key because of the sensitivity of the documents…
some refreshments and soon we were strolling down to town from the government offices on the hill and past town to across the river to my cousin’s place at Kabunyony. My mind could not shift from the slices i was going to enjoy…
Reaching the door i put my hands in the pocket for the keys. they were not there. the damn keys were not there! it was then that it hit me; i had left the keys on the office drawer. you see, the drawer had one of these locks that you can only remove the key after you lock it. i tried to tell her to give me a few minutes i run for the keys but she said no, i am not leaving her there alone. so across the river we headed back to town but before we could climb the hill she said she couldn’t go any further. in any case, she added, by the time we made the return journey we would find the only Land rover “matatu” that went their route gone. so she promised she would come again when returning to school over the weekend. i reluctantly said goodbye. that was the last time i ever saw her.
that was one friendly match i lost before it began…

34 Likes

Hugo jamaa wako hakua na bahati kama ile game man ilicheza na Burnley shot on target kibao lakini bao blanda

leta hekaya

hahaha iza man

na wewe uko na hekaya mob kuhusu ravine, si ni huku mliingilia nyumba through a window with a girl

6 Likes

Narrated like Sir David Attenborough, and the fisi’s futile pursuit in the savannah is vividly illustrated by the photos.

95/100 for the hekaya, 5 points off for the cruelty of not lending a hand.

12 Likes

he he…didn’t know anyone remembered that heka…yes it was. ravine played an important role in my formative years coz it was the place i began having some real money in the pocket…

3 Likes

Nimeweka hapo juu…

Boss ungesaidia huyo fisi umpee hacienda yako nothing beats a dejected fisi

6 Likes

Boss u should have offered ur house “wapumzike” as they wait for the key na wewe ujipe shughuli…and the dude will swear allegiance. But instead, ukafunga leso and used your calculator to take pictures for ur story…Your actions “watered down” the story. Happy mother’s day.

7 Likes