When water is thicker than blood

for me I just keep them out of my loop,attend their events but keep them in the dark about your endeavors

I always play dumb. Rule yangu sacred hiyo. Play the fool, kaa msee msoto ficha game, walilie mashida imaginary so they deem you to be useless na apo chini ya maji unamake moves. Mtakutana ndani ya 18 ukijibamba wakishtuka nini in a happen. Relatives are dangerous ukiwaeka too close

Double tap.

It is a case of relatives feeling entitled to enjoying your success even though the struggle was all yours, learn to share only that which is convenient to share and you will be at peace.

So it’s apparent that very many Ktalk billionaires here are grossly paranoid of their relatives, sio? When you were in need They lifted you up. Now that you made it you regard them as wizards and witches, isn’t it? That’s not fair! People should drop their suspicions and superstitions towards others. Mistrust leads to hatred.

Learn to trust folks now that you are comfortably up there!

Mbeca nî itharaga kinya mûkaaguo akoora rîrîa ona nî waremwo nî kûmûgûrîra thimû îngî yake yagûa kîîoro! Then, you will be ashamed that the ones who will be there for you will be the ones you hated most.

@gashwin si uje hapa!

TBH, only a few really help.

Trust is a myth.

My good Friend wa siku nyingi, those should be more than enough! Remember even God could have spared Sodom and Gomorrah if there was only one STRAIGHT ninja among the gay millions in both cities!

RELATIVES… are just evil…the will always want to undermine you…family meeting are just dictatorial…but for me…i know how to handle every1…(AGREE TO DISAGREE) period