When we say women have no capacity to love men the way man can love we are stoned!!! Redpill mondays

Mama ako na mtoto wa 21 yrs unapropose nini?

Kuja hapa @TrumanCapote

Sawasawa wise man…i could not emphasize further…mimi i could be really sorry for her juu kidney yangu siwezi kupea…you know women detect desperation from a man just the way a shark detects traces of blood in water…

Some fellows are mad out here…

A Slay Queen's Response to a Ghetto Boi's Invite - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

Mundial a.k.a Mzee mzima a.ka mzee amina pitia hii thread kwanza:D:D

your uncle is stupid beta male who deserves a caning and he should never seat at the council of men. If you ever make a beta decision to get cuffed for life, kazi yake inafaa kushikilia jug ya kuosha watu mikono na kupasua kuni

Pita hapa kwanza

[ATTACH=full]274819[/ATTACH]

Heheh…hata sio hivyo. Mimi I cannot donate my kidney kwa mtu amezaa, hata kama ni relative. For the simple reason that their highest priority ni mtoto, so watoto wao should shoulder that burden. Mimi husema in such situations, mwenye ataridhi mtu ndiye anafaa kudonate kidney. That means mtu akipata hiyo msiba ahitaji kidney, his wife/husband and children should rank first kumchangia. Knowing women, I wonder how many would donate their kidneys to their ailing husbands, despite being first in line to inherit his property.

This Louis Figo has been dealt a bad card…

One lesson that white knights never learn: STOP SAVING WOMEN!!!
Women detest overly-generous men. Infact, kwa hizo gossip zao, they refer to such men as fools. Don’t be a fool, my friend. Kama hii nugu inadonate kidney kwa mama ako na mtot wa 21 years. Her son should have been the one to donate that shit.

Spot on elders

1)Men don’t love women.
2) Men try to buy ownership of women by doing things for them.
3)Women are not stupid
4)Women know men’s so called acts of love, heroism and white knightery are thinly veiled weapons of coercion into ownership .
5)Women say no because they have agency and their love is not for sale. It’s a personal choice.

If today I donate my kidney to someone does that mean that if I want them to become my husband they have no choice since I gave them my KIDNEY? And if he does not I start a cult vilifying all men bcz one man decline my attempts to coerce him to marry me via pretending to give him my kidney because I care about him. When actually I wanted him to marry me and used my kidney to get what I wanted from him.

What men call love is just manipulation. I do a ton of things for you so that whether you really like me or not, you are indebted to me and can’t say no to my advances. What part of that is love? The real English word for this is ENTRAPMENT .

These cults are adept at twisting very simple things which even a child can see into a clear lie packaged in trite buzz words like women can not love men the way men love women. Well maybe that’s because women understand that love is free and it can not be bought with kidneys and diamonds.

If you love someone you give them the kidney with no expectation. Any act done with strings attached no matter how sacrificial is not an act of love. It’s actually a very demonic act of systematically trapping and manipulating and coercing somebody to ‘love you’. When the said ‘love’ is not forthcoming, the true satanic nature of the so called ‘love’ reveals itself. You hack someone you supposedly ‘loved’ to death like they’re a beast. With a sharpened axe you would not use on your worst enemy. You never loved them. What kind of love can do that to a fellow human being let alone the person who they love most in the world.

The love of most men is actually very demonic. It’s a demonic form of lust. In the Bible it talks of Tamar and her half brother madly in ’ love’ with her. Used every trick to get her to ‘love’ him back. Then he raped her and hated her with greater intensity than the ‘love’ he felt for her.

Its Christmas can we be spared of red peel mind fuckery till 2020 please. Tumechoka. From January to December you can’t give us a break with your asinine cult ideologies? Boss we are in festive moods just kindly spare us this nonsensical propagandas.

Read the Bible it has everything you need and it’ll will clear up your mind of this garbage of red peels created by retarded people .

[SIZE=7]Samuel 13 New Living Translation (NLT)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]The Rape of Tamar[/SIZE]
13 Now David’s son Absalom had a beautiful sister named Tamar. And Amnon, her half brother, fell desperately in love with her.2 Amnon became so obsessed with Tamar that he became ill. She was a virgin, and Amnon thought he could never have her.

3 But Amnon had a very crafty friend—his cousin Jonadab. He was the son of David’s brother Shimea.[a] 4 One day Jonadab said to Amnon, “What’s the trouble? Why should the son of a king look so dejected morning after morning?”

So Amnon told him, “I am in love with Tamar, my brother Absalom’s sister.”

5 “Well,” Jonadab said, “I’ll tell you what to do. Go back to bed and pretend you are ill. When your father comes to see you, ask him to let Tamar come and prepare some food for you. Tell him you’ll feel better if she prepares it as you watch and feeds you with her own hands.”

6 So Amnon lay down and pretended to be sick. And when the king came to see him, Amnon asked him, “Please let my sister Tamar come and cook my favorite dish[b] as I watch. Then I can eat it from her own hands.” 7 So David agreed and sent Tamar to Amnon’s house to prepare some food for him.

8 When Tamar arrived at Amnon’s house, she went to the place where he was lying down so he could watch her mix some dough. Then she baked his favorite dish for him.9 But when she set the serving tray before him, he refused to eat. “Everyone get out of here,” Amnon told his servants. So they all left.

10 Then he said to Tamar, “Now bring the food into my bedroom and feed it to me here.” So Tamar took his favorite dish to him. 11 But as she was feeding him, he grabbed her and demanded, “Come to bed with me, my darling sister.”

12 “No, my brother!” she cried. “Don’t be foolish! Don’t do this to me! Such wicked things aren’t done in Israel. 13 Where could I go in my shame? And you would be called one of the greatest fools in Israel. Please, just speak to the king about it, and he will let you marry me.”

14 But Amnon wouldn’t listen to her, and since he was stronger than she was, he raped her. 15 Then suddenly Amnon’s love turned to hate, and he hated her even more than he had loved her. “Get out of here!” he snarled at her.