when you are married to an "evil wife"

Wahh, hii nikama kupigiwa story na muthama na junet at the same time… Sijaelewa lolote… RWNEBP

9 Likes

How is the wife evil?
:confused:

1 Like

the PCEA driver made mama Winnie pregnant in 3 months outside Kengen offices and will be dismissed by death…

11 Likes

I am trying to make sense of this story but it’s making me dizzy…

2 Likes

Mi si nyiti vile huyu anasema.

1 Like

eh, some teaching aids.

3 Likes

This is how I imagine trying to express myself after taking meth.

3 Likes

Weka audio

3 Likes

Mnalemea regional manager sana aki. Fungeni leso basi:
-Regional manager has a friend. Let’s call him Punda. Punda is a real kidinyi , but his wife is cool, she doesn’t raise hell over this.
-One Sunday, Mrs Punda asks her hubby to take her to her friend Mama Winnie’s place so they can visit a newborn baby. He reluctantly agrees.
-Kumbe the baby happens to be Punda’s!!! When the two women are done visiting and get back into the vehicle, they start talking shyet about the person who made the girl pregnant. The culprit, Mr Punda, pretends not to be interested in their udaku.
-Shit finally hits the fan for Punda Kidinyi. Our very own capable regional manager is requested to mediate. Mrs Punda claims that the baby’s granny has a toxic tongue, as in, if she commands death upon you, you will die. So she allegedly cursed the person who had impregnated her daughter. He’s to die in 3 months.
-Mrs Punda is furious, understandably. She’s threatening to bring in the newborn’s mother to her house as a second wife. Punda is employed by the church, if such a thing happened, he’d automatically lose his job. Mrs Punda on the other hand has a well paying job at KenGen so she doesn’t really care. Punda has a lot of begging to do. He’s in very very deep shit.

16 Likes

na sasa kwa nini regional hangeelezea tu hivi? but we understand not everyone can make a griot…

8 Likes

He he he, I thought ni mimi sishiki juu ya mahesabu mingi nimefanya leo hadi nimerudia kusoma.

@Mathaais hiyo sweep ni kali.

6 Likes

:D:D Unasema ninj rejonol manager

1 Like

Something still not clear. So, is it mama Winnie who was impregnated, or is it Winnie, ama its a daughter to a friend to mama Winnie?

And how did they know its punda kidinyi responsible?

@Adeudeu pls clarify.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]126071[/ATTACH]

11 Likes

Hekaya iko tops. Driver gets pregnant in the car behind black PCEA gate, as reported by the old lady whose property was stolen during a hold up pale Kengen

13 Likes

Nimesoma mara mbili nikatoka firii.

2 Likes

Seems a good hekaya but @wonderful wonder just write in your mother tongue we will somehow find a translater… I thought I was alone till I read the comments. :D:D:D:D:D

:D:D
This makes perfect sense.
Unda app ya kuelewa Wonderfool utuuzie.

2 Likes

Wonderfool regional maneja wa punguani ama ni wa mateja wa kisauni,tafathali mambo ya hekaya huwezan nayo,sijaelewa unasema nini andika kwa kisapere tu,nitatafsiri.

Rewrite this shit, aint getting none of it… Peace

1 Like