When you discover your "mother-in-law" secretly hates you!

Yep.

Toroka and never look back

Mimi Kama Mimi Bibi anakaa nyumbani upusi ya fombe is a big No Lea watoto period

Did you read the OP? This is not his wife…so he has a chance to drop ‘it like it is hot’.

Wewe hii Sunday kua wa kwanza kanisa…Shukuru Mungu vile amekuangushia Red Flag moja ya nguvu yaani even the blind can’t miss it…my friend, chapa left…then a right…watch your back and then disappear into Boni forest. Meza sim card kama njugu na tafuta maisha ingine. Hii path ukichukua utakufa. Hiyo hao yote ni ya broken people who need mental assistance and you ain’t no professional. Yaani unaona mtu afadhali aishi kwa streets akufie huko kuliko kuishi na hao madame na bado wauliza maswali ???

Dump the kunguru. But as a commandment, keep distance from all inlaws in future. You should be a stranger to them…the only problem is you are getting too used to ur inlaws soon you will soon see your mother or father in law in a towel. No drinking or hanging out with ur parents in law. You should be very rare to them and only appear for 2 hours once or twice a year carrying shopping then vanish. All families have issues so keep off all ur future inlaws affairs to avoid being treated like a joker. Dump her for now, it will never work and she will run to mummy for all future issues.

This should be bookmarked.

That msut be a broken family.

Jitoe kwa upooole, otherwise she will inject the same brokenness into your family. Broken people produce other broken people. Or you will spend all your time fire fighting and trying to grow her up. Don’t make her problems yours, unless you carry the evil messiah syndrome, which is bound to drown you in sorrow.

Ingia nyasi

By giving her more air time you will be allowing domination by the manipulative feminist. If you agree to getting screwed big time then more cotton to your ears & lube into would be advisable, iff not then run to the nearest hills like there is a gold rush

Don’t bother about the hate…most people are haters due to what they were told about you…some can hate you before you even meet

Kuna kunguru moja tu nishaifuga back in the days,kama ningemuoa kuna vile my mother in law tungekua na ka xhamster seshen. ;);):wink:

Next time andika kitu ndogo tunaeza soma haraka banae. Mimi nimeachia katikati

i thought i was the only one who found that weird

8.4.4. Is a bitch ama namna gani my friend…

Heheeee

[ATTACH=full]337990[/ATTACH]

Mine is very simple when it comes to looking for a partner.If it’s a red flag,it’s a red flag,it won’t change colour anytime soon.

Ubaya wa kijiji ni kitu moja saa zingine. Mtu hukuuliza advice na ukishampea hadi ukafanya deep analysis ya situation na ukapoint out 1000 reasons to not stay, bado utashtuka hapa after some months hakujitoa.

Anyway, Kijana all the advices umepatiwa hapo juu are 100% right,piga mswaki,osha macho,vaa track na funga kamba,kisha bolt to Karura or Boni we will be waiting for you,with open arms. If you don’t now, you will pay dearly