When you see a f*cker carrying a placard ranting & raving all over the place that his community is being targeted : let them know this:

I noted the liking spree on our posts and of course I knew the f*cker was after a sinister motive… So I was expecting a bomb, an explosion on this thread an IED sort of reply… He he he :D:D:D

He he he… You are not after all as useless as I thought :D:D:D

Hapo nime underline unasema nini boss??!

As Kenyans we are not in the least bit worried about Uhuru’s station in life. He is the richest man in East Africa. He ain’t starving.

Tunatetea wanyonge whom God entrusted him to lead.

About legacy, a leader’s legacy is written from the very FIRST SECOND he or she gets power!!

In fact the legacy begins from the leader’s campaign promises. What you promise to do for the people!!

In 2013 the wananchi already knew what to expect when we saw the Gecagas… his sister at KICC… when we saw Uhuru’s classmates, drinking buddies, sons of rich Kenyans getting top jobs…when we saw the Kikuyu Kalenjin appointments… by August 2013 the legacy was already written!!

We already knew what to expect when we saw darling Waiguru and sexy Kandie appointed. People are not foolish.

Or the very inept but beautiful Amina Mohamed…

By the time the first NYS scandal came and went legacy ilikuwa several hundred pages long buda boss.

If Parliament had any guts at all, they’d impeach the bastard

What you fail to understand is that there is little difference between you and that person who is walking around with such a placard. Both of you are simply pawns in the game of politics.

I have seen your other thread talking about some Kiambu residents telling leaders to focus on “development” instead of focusing on “tanga-tanga” or “kieleweke.” You are wasting your time just as much as the villagers carrying the placards are wasting theirs. If anything they are being paid to demonstrate.

What @Useless Spectator is telling you is that it will do you good to focus on improving yourself before you think of improving the country. Jordan Peterson talks at length concerning this. Having said that, I believe that the citizen has the duty to work for a better nation even as he works on personal improvement.

The problem I have with your approach is threefold:

First, you have bought into the delusion that there will be a leader who will come and change this country for the better. For this reason you put your political life on hold until 2022 as you wait for “Kenyans to rise up” and vote for Kivutha Kibwana (or Matiang’i if you are twice as deluded.)

Second, you betray your tribal bias by portraying Kalenjin Nationalism as a worse abetment to bad leadership than is Kikuyu or Luo nationalism.

Third, your anger is unfocused. You are not clear on your mind where the enemy lurks. You think that it lurks in the leaders. Let me enlighten you: it lives in the masses. The politicians are our brothers and sisters and fathers. Once you understand that, you’ll better understand @langatkipro and Useless Spectator’s points

Exactly my point. Thinking that there will be a revolution come 2022. I hadn’t even see this post when i pointed this out in my post above.

Sawa… Endorsed immediately

Sawa

Kahii, nenda umalize kunyonya kwanza.
I 've already told you Ktalk is not a place to seek sustainable solutions to your psychological problems.
Use this advice to your benefit.

Wee wachana na mimi

Sawa