When your wife goes working out

Look at who’s talking. I’ll stretch your wife’s coochie by 1 inch. Akikam uconfirm

There is a thrill of having sex in places where there is a risk of getting caught. Sex in the office is sweeter than sex in a lodging.

As a gym rat…I can tell you those instructors are up to no good kikikiki. See they hold you as you try out new machines, they breathe down your neck, they encourage you when you achieve a milestone be it loss of weight or firming up, and to top it all they are v buff, chatty and friendly.
It is v easy to fall into the arms of your instructor especially if things are not working at home. Just the same way xtian women fall in the arms of rogue pastors.

Kukuliwa bibi ni lazma, cha muhimu ni bora usijue

They know who to target. If you wear sura ya job, they will never bother you. There was this gym instructor who was a snob. He would come to class , just stay infront never move around and me I am always a back bencher. So the thirsty mamas walikuwa wanamsumbua after class ati awashike mguu sijui wafanye situps sijui crunches. For me because I know how fisi these gym instructors are napenda backbench na class ikiisha Im out no hanging around. So the funny thing is that I dont know how he started becoming friendly to me. Like anatoka mbele come where I am say hi. The mamas are like ala? Kwani this guy the way he’s a snob anasalimia mtu. So ofcourse it was very flattering. So siku moja nikitoka nikampata kwa class na a small girl , nikamuliza is that your daughter. Like I had never talked to him before and I was in his class like for a whole year. Wacha jamaa afurahi. So akalenga the question and asked me kama niko na homa bcz my voice sounded funny, nikamshow yes, I have flu. Akanishow ako na dawa. I asked him which one . He was like its a concotion and kuna vile inapimwa. So he’s the only one who knows how to mix it. Nikamshow haya bas niletee kesho. He was like I wait for him he showers tutoke pamoja akanitengeneze saa hio. I was like wah! That sure escalated quickly. So nikamshow I am in a hurry,cant wait for him. That was on a Friday. Sato I would come for challenge class ya 2hours aerobics but it was different people. Nikitoka class nampata amekaaa kwa reception, so nikamsalimu. Nikatoka. As I am gooing down the stairs he followed me and asked for my number. I was like Im married. I cant give him my number. So come Monday after class ya lunch hour class where he was the instructor naona number sijui,kuukua ni yeye. I was like sasa ametoa number yangu wapi kweli? So nikamuliza nani amekupea number yangu. Akalenga. He’s like he wants to see me , when can we meet? Nikamshow my fren I told you I am married siezi kumeet. Akanishow being married should not stop me from seeing him. Nikamshow bwana yangu ni cop . The guy hataki kuskia. I had to block him and avoid his classes altogether coz he had bcm too much sending me love messages calling me my love,mara my sweetness. I was like mambo za magym instructor sitawesimeki. Even if he is single and good looking and in great shape, sitawezana na womanizer ako na misoto. Those guys are very fisi btw but dawa yao is that the woman becomes a snob . Tena unavaa sura ya job like uko na moods mbaya. My mistake was talking to him . Nowadays hata salamu siwasalimiagi. Staki shida. Wengine wanatumia charms to get wealthy female gym goers. Those guys sio watu wazuri ni wakora sana. Nowadays I am very stand offish and it works.

Yes they are wakoras kabsa. Even, when I come to Kenya and use the services of a certain club…the dudes still remember me and ask how is Randan!! shindwe. BTW most of them are kept men by rich women. Not difficult to understand how they all arrived there.

One day some day… that industry will meet the fate of Hollywood actors ala ‘me too brigade’. It needs to be regulated. Coz they do prey on vulnerable women, that is for sure not to mention other fisis in the background aka men coming to the gym for workouts but still making full use of their roving eyes.

I avoid regular gyms with men. I prefer aerobics class coz majority are women. Huko kwa weights na treadmill , I dont go. One place I used to go to had only one steam room and sauna . Not a dfferent one for women and for men. So I entered a steam room it was pretty dark and I just assumed it was a woman and then the man after sometime spoke nikajua its a man. I was like lucky for me I didnt take off my towel. The guy was just quiet waiting for me to take off my towel. From that day I had to look for a place with segregated facilities. Men are fisis wereva they congregate my strategy is to just avoid areas with many men. Or where theres shared facilities. Like some Moslem facilities have separate male and female swimming pool,steam,sauna,gym everything.

Tulisema wanawake waende swimming na roadwork, gym achia kina nanii.
Niulize, heri wakuenda gym kuliko wa club aka mleffi na msigaravu?

Otherwise, kutiana is everywhere

I can relate to this. i was shocked beyond words and this was at a high end gym in westi with a branch in parki…

I’m a member hapo Racing Sport :D:D:D

I have video evidence and response for you, broda… :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s like a chef preparing your meal and tasting the flavor… :D:D:D

[MEDIA=facebook]id=1503475013034445;type=video;user=videorss[/MEDIA]

No wonder gym/rugby guys huuliwa kama mbwa koko…:D:D:D… i wouldn’t be surprised ni juu ya kukula mali ya wenyewe…

Lakini marriage in the age of social media nigute, useless institution. Bedroom yako inakaa stage ya tearoom, watu wanaingia wakitoka

Embrace the opposite sex.

Ukioa wewe jua tu she’s not yours. it’s just your turn. With that in your mind, at least you won’t try to kill yourself when you find out that a buff gym instructor that you can’t beat up has been splitting your wife’s camel toe:D:D:D

hawa wanawake wameua so many gym instructors na ukimwi

Kwanza hiyo upuss ya “gym partner” utatombewa bibi ushangae

Am a member of the mile high club. Unbel

Unacatch coz wewe unamangana nje but hutaki kusikia a fact that utakuliwa wife? Me nishakubali nitakuliwa bora nisijue

Boss you type this same txt kwa reply zote za digy…unakuwa ume copy 24/7 kazi ni ku paste tu ukiona digi? Ama uneitumia sana iko kwa auto predict kwa msgs?

How many times have you felt the butterflies in your stomach? Ukifanyiwa hivo?Ongea ukweli

:D:D Westi or parki