where did the 1 billion nasa paybill funds go?

Lia basi pesa imeibio

ndani nalia, lazima baba atuambie pesa ilienda wapi!:(:frowning:

Kuria alirefundiwa yake

1 Like

:D:D:D:D…As expected you are petty/childish as ever…calling me a mungiki does not bother me.if I am mungiki by virtue of bn born kikuyu, you are also a mungiki you have previously confessed to be half kikuyu. As for ignore button singewes ignore rest assured I will be here to call you out.

2 Likes

ati jazzman ni half kyuk?o_O si atajiua akijaribu kuua the kyuk part?:eek:

1 Like

At least my smithereens of mungiki blood has been washed out by the purity and virtue of the other tribes, you however, can’t run away from it. It’s in your blood to the point you can support sending of militia to kill 6 month old babies with blunt instruments. Yes, the mungiki in you rejoiced.

Good, don’t press it. License to insult you how I feel like.

3 Likes

Pilipili Musio ila yawashia nini?.
Tuwacheni na NASA yetu bana!
Baba has run 3 elections without asking for help! Na haulizi mingi ni chochote mtu ako nacho

2 Likes

At least my smithereens of mungiki blood has been washed out by the purity and virtue of the other tribes

:eek::D:D:D:D…you are fucking crazy.

Your insults would offend me if i was in class four @ my age hakuna kitu cja sikia

ghai! have mercy on him @Randy . can you imagine how depressed he must be having an okuyu parent?:eek: having to call a mungikiress or mungiki mom or dad?:confused:actually having mungiki blood running in his veins like a virus?:mad::mad:

2 Likes

That first sentence in his reply is so ridiculous, it’s almost bizzare. I actually feel sorry for him…He is basically insinuating he hates his mom.He is sick.:frowning:

1 Like

that why we need to treat him kindly. that level of internal conflict must be so burdensome for the poor sot:(:frowning:

1 Like

Malaya Malaya mungiki uza kuma muzee chafu polepole

1 Like

The same cartels are after him.that’s why he must fight,die or burn it up.

:D:D

Haki ya nani

Haha. You didn’t think through your statement, did you?
Baba has ran AND LOST 3 elections. (Make that 4).
To make matters worse, he had money in the past 4.

Juu uliskia Uhuru akisema hivyo??

:D:D:D…You think wanjingi was financing joshua mwitu’s campaign because he is good Christian or he was doing it as part of his companies CSR!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

ghai! niache mimi, i swear am not your missing rhinocerous!:confused:

2 Likes

And where do you get that from; that Wanjigi is financing NASA campaigns??

wanjigi leading joshua on a leash:
[ATTACH=full]126313[/ATTACH]