Where do old cars disappear to?

True na Ile Toyora Celica ilikua ‘inakaa’ chini ikizimwa

:(:(:(, Nissan Homy, caravan na urvan were good. A friend of mine has added another rock for his sling, a KXL plying Cbd to Kikuyu, and it works perfectly.

[ATTACH=full]164864[/ATTACH]

It resembles this one but the colour is different, it’s petrol powered and it’s half gear!!!

Napenda sana!!!

Aha, this is the same model the fellow had chopped up. Pia kuna Toyota Tornado (the model that preceded Shark) KAA I found being chopped up.

I wish there was the original sad emoji, I have been using the green one for laughter but hiyo story ya tornado imenikasirisha sana. Good thing is there are guys out there who still keep those MVs. I have an Uncle who still has those Renaults yenye uki change gear, it’s like a fight…:D, kuna mwingine huko Or-rongai bado ako na 404 station wagon and their friend who still retains a Marina Morris.

@ where’s @introvert Solar powered, photo receptive, photo voltaic, photo chromatic , photo genic ,photo receptor, DR, MC, Phd’s head when you need it?

Aaksing or rather revenging for Gen. Wakanyams.

Huyo ong’er ako on the way. Ameweka nywele design crown of thorns ya yesu

My uncle spent 200k to replace engine ya hii gari, aligongwa ama? Engine haikai mpya at a.
[ATTACH=full]164867[/ATTACH]

wacha mchezo. hiyo gari yneyewe ni 200k.

Basis jamaa aligongwa

Mwambie niko na gearbox yake for just 150k ni vizuri kuwa nayo juu hujui when you might need one

:D:D

Nissan E23 …yetu ilikuwa KUU… was written off in an accident ikielekea mazishi busia in the mid 90s

Engine pekee au engine plus gearbox plus other (associated) parts?

Kuna Peugeot with half gear, the older models, the grand son to the scion the one whose dad was the one gifted with the car, by the old man. Amekataa kuniuzia gari. For the last five years, he needs the money but he is resisting selling to a family member.

Just the engine

Kuna mtu najua Saa hii anang’ang’ana na hiyo half gear but anaogopa kuuliza.

:eek:

:D:D:D:D
Hii topic ni uchungu saidi.
Ng’ombe nyinyi.

Nitaachana nayo, mblo