WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR STUFF?

Visit dancehallarena.com for all your riddim and reggae downloads

Kweli its true ni rahisi but nlipata another site with cracked latest games, just check rg-mechanics.org

F

Fildo apk. How do I Route tecno Pouvoir 2?how do I unlock orange 3g wifi modem?

Grab it’s custom recovery, grab magisk or SuperSU , then flash it. Kama huna recovery then holla me nikutengenezee…hope this helps…

Interesting bwana @Nicky Adams. I have been at pains trying to dowload Archicard 14. Do you have a recommended site?

I do not have

Just downloaded some game there today nikaextract Kaspersky ikadelete install kusoma txt file eti nisable my Antivirus before installing because game manufacturers normally pay Antivirus companies to monitor for cracks. Did that and installed it it was gta vice city enabled my Antivirus again while running it screen resolution dropped but the worst thing came was denied the ability to open any files on my computer. Nimerun scan nikaitoa haraka sana.

Kuja inbox coz I will need to guide you

GTA vc iko na issues, maybe coz imezeeka pale kwa site. Other titles ziko poa, at least the ones I’ve downloaded, but yeah shit happens.

have you tried torrent sites? what download problems have you encountered?

Replace Seedr with ByteBx and get more space and amazing speeds for free.
Rink hapa bytebx.com

Nimekimbia bytebx.com nikapata 2.5GB , my free seedr iko na 4GB .But cheers for the tip i now have 2 free seedboxes.

Try mp3-red.co

kiaje? Yangu ni 2gb, seedr!!

Visit this page seedr.cc/dynamic/get_space
You will have a referral link ,share that link with 4 friends and you will get 2GB when all 4 signup.
FYI , you can also be the 4 virtual friends by using disposable email :D:D:D:D:D:D temp-mail.org
Kama hiyo ni ngumu weka your referral link hapa nikusaidie chap chap.

Getintopc.com
Provides almost all softwares and their cracks
Very hard to miss any software here

sorry for that. my free seedr gives me 2gb so i thought Bytebx is better . anyway, cheers.

Megalinks on reddit, they moved to forum.snahpt.it → for movies and series in their original quality. Nothing has been sacrificed for size. Have fast internet and space on your hard drive because a simple 1080p blueray movie can be 20gb. A must for guys with hometheatres that support dolby atmos and dts:x. They have 4K movies in their original quality as well. Needless to say tons of space is required for true 4K.

Real debrid-> cheap premium subscription that allows downloading from other expensive premium file hosts i.e repaidgator, mega, turbobit, sendspace, 4shared, depositfiles etc. Can convert torrents into direct downloads. Real debrid is also awesome if you stream from kodi or android movie streaming apps (such as terrarium). It gives clean sources (upto 4K) with no buffering.

Flixify-> this is like netflix without restrictions. All movies and series you could ever want at your fingertips. Subscription is $9, it’s worth it.

Helix hosting-> for my iptv needs. The service has an android app, kodi addon and works from a browser too.

In the very few occasions that I use torrents, I opt for private trackers. They have several advantages. I won’t post the sources because private trackers are a sensitive topic in pirating community. The admin may ban me.

Amazing. This is very informative.

Nisaidie bro

seedr.cc/?r=1105172