where do you go after death

You don’t have to see spirit. You don’t see air or pain but it’s there because you feel it.

A rhino is alive because it was given a body and breath. All creatures have spirit (the Bible has 2 interpretations of spirit one being life giving breath and the other one being the part the unseen entity that communes with Yahweh). That last one is the one animals don’t have. And that’s why when they die, they die.

You do not go anywhere, you simply cease to exist.

The body is the prison of the soul.

These are my thoughts too. Sleep is a relative of death, with coma being a sister. And who said dead people dont dream? Nani amekufa akafufuka and confirmed? You could dream while inside a casket halafu unastuka unaamka kama doggy. My two cents

Check my response again. I inadvertently sent it before i concluded it. It is now complete. Spirit and ghost are used interchangeably. Same way we say holy spirit and holy ghost.

And there was no past life.

air can be seen in certain conditions dont try to cheat us that air is comparable to soul . your theory of animals not having a soul/spirit cant be proven . and you cant prove when they die they die .

so we can say Holy soul instead of holy spirit ?

WOW!! - Boss you are spooking us!

so unakufa ngombe bukusu ama what are ranting about.niachie bibi basi

ukikufa umekufa, just the way bulb ikiiungua ni hivo… you are done

I didnt say soul. U asked the difference between ghost and spirit. I stated earlier that we are made of 3 parts. Spirit, soul and body. The soul is made up of your will, emotions and mind.

Ety spirits, heaven, hell hiyo yote ni upus. Where were you before you were born? Non existent, same thing will happen when you die, you cease to exist. And that’s why I think that sometimes that life is useless, there is no point to it. You are born, you either become a billionaire or a pauper but you have at most 100 years, after that you’re buried and other children are born. The cycle continues and its pointless because we’re solving nothing. To gain more clarity, ask yourself where does a goat go when you slaughter it? Not in your stomach dummy, it ceases to exist, same thing happens to us.

hapana hizi vitu lazima tu discuss tujue , ukienda unaenda wapi na utajitetea ukiwa pande gani ? hata wewe ukienda kwa saitan uweze kujibu kwa nini uliiba kuma na kukosa kulipa 2k ya singo madha .

Are you an atheist?

do you believe in a ghost haunting someone

Hii yote ni Mzungu alikwambia? I really wish religion had facts instead of predictions and guesswork. Hii thinking ndo hufanya wanawake wengine wadaganywe kwa kushikwa COOMER na pastors ndio washike mimba.

I didn’t say soul. I said spirit. Those are two different things.

And spirits are seen as well under certain conditions.

Proof that animals don’t have spirit (in context of the entity)? Have you ever seen or heard of an animal crying out or calling to God? For anything? Even in thanks or requesting for food? They can’t. And they themselves were not created in the image of Him.

I don’t think you’re looking for answers.

so why live for nothing ?

I really pity you.