Where in the crowd are the morbidly curious?

GRAPHIC GORY DO NOT CLICK UNLESS…
See if you can stomach this…
https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/trying-behead-still-alive-faceless-handless-man-168369/

who has clicked on this???

fuck nimeshindwa kupita 10 seconds

Nooooooooooooooo

That description given about Boko Haram was the point of my posting…morbid curiosity

Poa thnx

C’mon mod, hio haina link. i put a download so that any guy who thinks he’s got enough guts could download it

The only problem with those videos to download and etc is malvware.
n
If it is much worse than this then maybe, there might be a chance that I will find the Boko Haram thing remarkable

GRAPHIC !!! CLICK ONLY IF YOU CAN STAND IT!!!

https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/trying-behead-still-alive-faceless-handless-man-168369/

Umecheki yote???

Imenishinda…damn. Don’t even know why I watched that shit

1 Like

GRAPHIC …IF YOU CAN’S STOMACH DON’T CLICK
Is this what you were speaking about?

https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/alleged-video-nigerian-soldiers-beheading-suspected-boko-haram-members-143662/

yep

ng’we!

Hio hapo juu link ya boko haram

Awesome…and did you get the opportunity to admire the Mexican activities? They put the whole world to shame there…those people are CRAZY and they are very relaxed skining all of your head and neck areas …Typically you will find amongst the human population extreme anger in people carrying out such activities. With those Narcos, a guy will be busy manicuring your face, which has been stripped off both the face and scalp, and they have cut out your neck strategically …and basically 75% of your neck has been slowly and meticulously carved…and as you scream, he puts the knife in your mouth and cuts along your tongue casually, and continues to chat with his buddy casually as they tearing you to pieces…they cut off your two feet, then they cut off at the knees then, then thighs, then your palms, your elbow, your shoulder, same thing basically they are not in the least concerned about your screams, they might gouge out one eye, but keep the other one functional to see the rest of the stuff, and it will be gouged once you weigh 25%, and somehow will still be around and 3/4 of you is GONE!!!.. …to leave thos crucial carotid arteries feeding your brain(See you got Inner and Outer Carotid Arteries; the outer carotid arteries take care of your face and scalp etc.–NOT LIFE SUSTAINING–they will cut them to amplify the misery in your face as the inner carotids fuel you)…n worse if you are turned upside down…for the brain keeps getting fed so that even as they behead you, the brain is nourished well and you catch the misery.
#BUT THE GOLD MEDAL IN BEHEADING IS THE CHECHENS##…know what these ones do??? Notice if I put a knife in front of the throat, horizontal and powerfully sweep inwards and sideways, it will be a quick kill, and you will fuck up the internal carotid arteries fueling your brain—the brain dies quickly because there is no energy storage there in the manner, say the glycogen->glucose->oxygenated blood->asha viberiti ENERGY PRODUCED…and it consujmes up to 25% of the energy or some crazy number while at rest. Therefore , it must be constantly replenished, and which is why “cardiac arrests” are 100% fatal absent of immediate defrib and/or CPR till help arrives-brain death.
With this other video, guess what they did? Dude is hanged upside down, naked. He grabs the guy’s penis and Balls spends a leisurely 10 minutes or more, slowly cutting using a box cutter, as ENERGY BLOOD RUSHES to your brain to heighten the pain,and right as they complete cutting your dick…overlapping beheading begins, and they don’t go horizontally…no n no…they go vertically to keep that brain fed, then they will let you drown in your blood after painfully slowly hacking out non-essential portions of it!!! Imagine these poor fellaz, though this was Syria, they take them to a briefing room, and show them very graphic, high resolution, and crystal clear, they watch slow beheadings on film, knowing well, that is going to happen to them within next 20 min…I simply don’t know how much else you kill a guy before you even touch him…to make factors worse, they will probably stage 10 mock executions…so you never know if its today or not…you just imagine what they feel…me if they are beheading…If i am not tied up hands and legs, I will punch somebody and run, they will likely shoot , with good chance you die a mercifuI comparatively…because they will behead the other fellaz infront of you… just partly, and will listen to their loud whizzing, gurgling, and chokking, all this while drowning in their own blood, as you await your turn to go…,and they can slice your throat, such that, you WILL CERTAINLY die, but it might take an hour or more of agony then they can stand there mocking you, or walk away, you are already dead effectively…Rememer the famous beheading of some guy called Sotloff…You know what they did first? They had maybe 10 mock executions, you can imagineurlying there not wanting to look at the knives…people are evil…you as you wait to get your head chopped off, you see right infront of with the loud whistling and gurgling, drowning in their own blood…anyway…I sound like a NARCO SME on MALICE…anyway…if you read the whole of this …good material if you wanna avoid falling asleep…

Dude you’re f**ked up! Stay away from me

I couldn’t wait to hear your comment!!!..but you know the funny thing…SPECIFICALLY those guys in MEXICO…in the Middle East Videos, you hear the intonation of the delusional and misguided souls claiming divine inspiration to go and chop off that guys head…in Mexico you will consistently hear “LA VERGA” AND “CULO” I would trust most of us understand…but otherwise, these people DO NOT FLINCH, inspite of the shocking things they are doing!!! Its very mysterious…they just talk casually…u will be screaming at the top of your lungs, and they are talking about Tacos or …that place…were an argument to demonstrably assert entire non-existence of a Necessary Theistic Entity than which no greater is conceivable…the “Prime Mover”; those Narcos are. You might be surprised to find that their otherwise sadistic bosses and what not, are predominantly “staunch catholics”…!!!

You made me read about and watch Shamil Basayev videos na imenikera sana. There was one called the Dagestan video. It’s the most notorious on the internet