Where is that real niggah

If only wishes were horses…

You obviously don’t fit the bill, stay on your lane!

[ATTACH=full]102526[/ATTACH]

Wehenga walisema ‘Chema cha jiuza, Kibaya Cha jitembeza’ Loosely means ‘A good thing sells itself, a bad thing must be advertised.’

Anaongea vibaya navile we ndio uko na potential hapa…drinks on me…!!

tuliza majembe nawe, tafuta sponsor polepole bila kusumbuasumbua

Why are butt hurt ? Who hurt you…?

@Ice_Cube hebu tupatane hebu nje kitogo[ATTACH]102528[/ATTACH] wataka kuiba

[ATTACH=full]102527[/ATTACH]

Nyinyi watu. Nilisha waambia. @Princess Love is a man.

He development haijafika kwngu buda[ATTACH]102529[/ATTACH]

Mid 20s

Woiye…i pity you ngel…A boss lady doesn’t exist-the are whorentrepreneurs like huddah and vera.
You ain’t shit girl.

Ata Mtura Ndom anawezana…hio lazma iwe ni singo matha

Little nikkle, focusing on making that mullah instead of talking smack…may be then bossladies may your way…!

Kuna mtu hapa atakuwa radicalized tanye ile mbaya mbovu.

[ATTACH=full]102530[/ATTACH]

So unamaanisha juu @Ice_Cube ameitiwa drinks, ataenda akiwa na penknife yake alafu apate @Princess Love amejihami na scimitar? :eek::eek:

What are you talking about? Are you by any chance retarded!?

A very empty cranium and baggy pussy ndio ataleta kwa hiyo ndoa

:D:D:D I’m telling you bro…

Gross sense of entitlement is her other name. No thought given to what she has to offer or what a guy of that, or any sort of calibre would want…
Women stopped raising women…this is the end result.

Women have their heads so far up their asses that men even having a shortlist is deemed misogyny…but women can have their 21-questions-think-like-a-man-Steve-Harvey nonsense that men should be sooo ready to dance to!!!

These are the women who get surprised when they bust their man with a 4 or 6 na ameweka ball and wonder “What does she have that I don’t?” Or the one’s that date a dude for like 3+ yrs then he dumps them and marries their friend who was not as hot as them…

Anyway, this is our new reality…women need to understand that men filter them out too…they shouldn’t think that we are held hostage by our need to bust a nut or fit into some mould society has written for us.