Where sinners go

So ,now theres three gods between you two? The “not israeli one” , the “one that was brought about by the White man” and “Him”

According to Christian faith, God created everything, with that logic he created corona virus. Now we have those of Christian faith praying God for corona to be cured. Why would he kill something he created now?
I don’t want to get to the part where corona virus is also a living organism and needs to survive. Why wish a living organism created by God to die?

Processing error found: Division by Zero

I am assuming your great great grandfather wasn’t a Christian, and therefore a sinner, where will he go on judgement Day,?

Belief is personal brother

As much as I loath the middle eastern religions, I also believe there was an intelligent designer of the earth .look at nature, it can’t be by chance

Purple my dearest…nimekumiss sana.Uko safe huko?

God will grant him a second chance for salvation during the 1,000 year millennium. Every single person on earth will have a chance to hear about Jesus Christ before the great white throne judgement. He is a just God so ignorance will not be an excuse.

Nope! This earth is Satan’s Eden. While it’s true that God created everything Satan also has great powers. He’s able to pervert whatever is good into bad.

No doubt about that,except for some it balances on utopia and brainwash yet they try to jam their ‘personal beliefs’ down other people’s throats

Yes absolutely. Hell is there right now but after judgment, death, hell, Satan and all sinners will be thrown into the lake of fire. Lake of fire comes only AFTER the great white throne judgement.

Neanderthals were part of another earth. Yes, there was another earthly existence before ours but it was destroyed during a war between God and Lucifer. These two forces (good and evil) have been at war for millions and millions of years. It didn’t start in the garden of Eden.

Remember what God told man (spiritual Adam), “go forth and replenish the earth.” Replenish implies a previous existence.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

No it doesn’t show a lack of faith. Unfortunately, we the children of Eve, lost the title deed of this earth to Satan. He’s now in charge of this earth so until our fallen bodies become glorified (by becoming born again), we have to live under the curse and do everything to survive.

• God’s wrath punishes sinners, right?

• God’s power is ultimately greater than Satan’s power, true?

• Satan is the father of all sin, correct?

Why doesn’t God’s wrath just quash this lil mofo Satan, and we get to live happily ever after in a world (earth?) without sin and bad things?

You have to understand the great battle we’ve been conscripted into. The battle between good and evil. It is only through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ that we can avoid the snares of the enemy.

Does your last line mean that sinning to survive is okay?

Did you know that even God cannot violate His own laws?

Who told you the devil is a “little mofo?” That’s where you go wrong! Read Job 41.

[SIZE=7]Job 41[/SIZE]
41 [a]“Can you pull in Leviathan with a fishhook
or tie down its tongue with a rope?
2 Can you put a cord through its nose
or pierce its jaw with a hook?
3 Will it keep begging you for mercy?
Will it speak to you with gentle words?
4 Will it make an agreement with you
for you to take it as your slave for life?
5 Can you make a pet of it like a bird
or put it on a leash for the young women in your house?
6 Will traders barter for it?
Will they divide it up among the merchants?
7 Can you fill its hide with harpoons
or its head with fishing spears?
8 If you lay a hand on it,
you will remember the struggle and never do it again!
9 Any hope of subduing it is false;
the mere sight of it is overpowering.
10 No one is fierce enough to rouse it.
Who then is able to stand against me?
11 Who has a claim against me that I must pay?
Everything under heaven belongs to me.
12 “I will not fail to speak of Leviathan’s limbs,
its strength and its graceful form.
13 Who can strip off its outer coat?
Who can penetrate its double coat of armor[b]?
14 Who dares open the doors of its mouth,
ringed about with fearsome teeth?
15 Its back has[c] rows of shields
tightly sealed together;
16 each is so close to the next
that no air can pass between.
17 They are joined fast to one another;
they cling together and cannot be parted.
18 Its snorting throws out flashes of light;
its eyes are like the rays of dawn.
19 Flames stream from its mouth;
sparks of fire shoot out.
20 Smoke pours from its nostrils
as from a boiling pot over burning reeds.
21 Its breath sets coals ablaze,
and flames dart from its mouth.
22 Strength resides in its neck;
dismay goes before it.
23 The folds of its flesh are tightly joined;
they are firm and immovable.
24 Its chest is hard as rock,
hard as a lower millstone.
25 When it rises up, the mighty are terrified;
they retreat before its thrashing.
26 The sword that reaches it has no effect,
nor does the spear or the dart or the javelin.
27 Iron it treats like straw
and bronze like rotten wood.
28 Arrows do not make it flee;
slingstones are like chaff to it.
29 A club seems to it but a piece of straw;
it laughs at the rattling of the lance.
30 Its undersides are jagged potsherds,
leaving a trail in the mud like a threshing sledge.
31 It makes the depths churn like a boiling caldron
and stirs up the sea like a pot of ointment.
32 It leaves a glistening wake behind it;
one would think the deep had white hair.
33 Nothing on earth is its equal—
a creature without fear.
34 It looks down on all that are haughty;
it is king over all that are proud.”

I meant using hand sanitizer, that isn’t a sin nor a show of being faithless. Remember we lost dominion over this earth and Satan wants us to die and serve him forever. That’s his only wish for us. Furthermore, all this knowledge ultimately came from the heavens of God.

Okay, probably a wrong choice of words. What I meant by lil mofo, is that God is ultimately powerful than Satan, it’s his creation anyway. If God punishes sin, why not punish the main source of sin?

There will be a great Millenium of 1,000 years after this earth has been purified. After the rapture and tribulation. The headquarters of that kingdom will be in Jerusalem. David will be the king of this holy city on Mount Zion. Everyday, there will be sermons about Jesus Christ so that anyone who never heard the gospel will hear it and make their choice. You Tom, won’t get that second chance coz you’ve heard it already. But all the Zoroastrians of old etc will all hear about Jesus before judgment day.

Jesus christ? Beacause YOU are a christian. You havent answered yet about,YOUR interpretation of hell against non christians. YOUR book says ALL mankind created by god yet all beliefs by man through a diety hence different take on end times. Does that mean there are different scenarios based on belief? or god? If its either or,then which belief or which god works? Why does YOURS work since you weren’t born into a diferent sect? Are others meant to perish since they dont believe in jesus yet they had their teachers?

Hey! I’m well, I miss you too. How are you faring?