Where to buy and build or just buy a house in Nairobi

Too easy. Kitengela, buy a plot for around 2.5M to 3M in one of the estates around Kitengela(Muigai, Yukos, Acacia, Upper Valley). Spend 5.5M to 6M building a modest 4 bedroom mansionette(keep the square feet below 200 if this is your first house). The remaining 1M will be spent on stamp duty, lawyer fees, approvals, architects fees, engineer fees, fence, biodigester and so on). Move in to your house, stop paying rent, save money repeat process.

That bungalow will cost less than 4 million to build(cheap mabati roof and cheap finishes). He is better off buying a plot and building it, he will save 3M.

Kiambu county

Acha ntakutafuta

lakini naskia wezi wamefanya izo area hazikaliki especially kama mtu ni non local

A good place to look is Rimpa past Rongai proper. Ideally the area from Muthaura’s to Mashuria, ziko mingi sana and security is good, I’m a resident. It’s quite ideal because there are small gated communities of 6-10 three-bedroom bungalows. You can start by mapwalking then go see things on the ground once you have identified where to look. Prices are 6-8 million, depending on size and finish

Following…people should avoid overpriced Kiambu at all costs mpaka situation itulie huko. Waa some prices are not even laughable…

O Rly?

[MEDIA=twitter]1536207322623647744[/MEDIA]

Here is a great deal in Sabaki, Athi River just off Mombasa road. Nairobi CBD is just a 15 minutes drive and JKIA is a 5 minutes drive from this location using the Expressway.

I personally know the architect who is the developer of this project. You have the option of a 3 bedroom maisonette with a detached SQ or the option of buying a vacant plot.

[ATTACH=full]458763[/ATTACH]

Limuru hakunanga io ufala…it is more of cosmopolitan…haina ile unative mingi kama mahali kama gachie na the more non locals wanakuja io ufala inaisha kabisa.

This was in a completely different area of Rongai called Kandisi. It’s known for insecurity. Also, the house was not in a gated community. I’ve lived in Rongai for 15 years now and not once have I been robbed.