whey protein best for energy in Alpha males

Man, have you seen those rugby players once they retire? Ngozi yao sags extra bad especially hapo chini ya biceps you know hizo vitu if you are to take them you always need to be active in the gym. Sijui that could have been caused by roids ama nini pia. But you can bet i will not go anywhere near those products.

Chief, kindly educate yourself on the substance they take. It’s not supplements

My bad chief i forgot to say that they take Supplements and steroids.

izi mashakura ndo zimecost miller asicheze na antony joshua. hatari

I think it is the side effects of those steroids.

That would have probably been his biggest payday and he F’s it all up. Bure kabisa. He might never get such an opportunity of this magnitude ever again.

Optimum Nutrition , Gold Standard 100% whey is one of the best proteins in the market.

For sure they take roids but they do that behind the scenes but kama wako gym you see them drinking those supplements.

Whey Protein is derived from best quality milk protein however due to competition between supplement companies… Waingine wanazidunga jo huh! So, being the guru I am, I decided to synthesize my own. For more inquiries on how you can derive the best quality whey protein from milk just pm me.

Helps alot in breaking down protein. When we hit 30, our metabolism slow down, and that’s when Bromelain kicks in.
They get it from pineapple stem

KK, aka @Kihii Kiaganu alisema tuweke ovacado kwa mpango kila wakati na mambo yatakuwa sawa.

Steroids are bad for anyone who takes them, supplements are good for those that need them

True chief.

Nope, it’s taking steroids that cost him, not supplements

Nikikula nitaunga nikue kama The Rock?

No

kwanza wewe sikutambui kama alpha male. Unakuanga meffi kabisa

The only drugs you need is for worms after every 3 months, unless you get sick

@Kahuni Maisha hapo kwa diatomaceous powder iko safi

unaeza mix zote lets say in a smoothie?