Which browser do you use?

for my laptop i prefer CHROME in fact i recently deactivated my mozile(used to be too slow)

For my android i use opera mini…but occasionally chrome…
Opera mini is good in terms of data saving and saving web pages…but it oftenly gets slow or fails to open some pages vizuri

Havent used firefox for 3 months now[ATTACH]102032[/ATTACH]

Firefox x64 na Opera.
FF iko na user interface poa kwa tabs mingi. Na latest inarun na multiple processes. I use FF for sites that remain open for days.

Wont lie i miss that too but vile inahang while working on it [ATTACH]102042[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]102041[/ATTACH]

Tor is not a browser, Tor is a network, but you need to use their customized mozilla firefox browser to access tor

Vivaldi is a bloated POS.

Firefox on it’s own haina shida. But ukiweka plugins kama Lastpass, adblocker halafu uende kufill Google forms hapo hutafika mahali. Itafreeze. I keep it with only adblock plus and I don’t experience any problem.

Chrome ukifungua 30 tabs hata hutajua gani ni gani. The tabs shrink to just icons.

[ATTACH]102044[/ATTACH] That is not mozilla thats edge [ATTACH]102045[/ATTACH] bonoko …mozilla is truly is in the shitter
[ATTACH=full]102043[/ATTACH]

It seems watu wanasifu opera sana

Phone inarumia UCBlowtser ndaddy

What do you mean here?
NB: Mozilla Firefox is the last major browser that is not backed up by a large corporation.

browser mbovu sana.

Extensions/plugins/themes are what made mozilla the bomb
it crashing cuz of filling up google forms fucking disgrace[ATTACH]102057[/ATTACH]
shit any browser in that setup will work quite okay[ATTACH]102054[/ATTACH] even fucking edge[ATTACH]102055[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]102062[/ATTACH] its sad watching mozilla fall so low
[ATTACH=full]102051[/ATTACH]

FF with many plugins is slow on heavy javascript pages. But things are getting better. If you keep it lean you it’s quite good. I will go down with this ship. :cool::cool:

na… alihesabu

[ATTACH]102070[/ATTACH] ma VS huwa mnatolewa wapi.
You can know by closing the window and it will show you how many tabs are open and so many other way plus it being a joke[ATTACH]102069[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]102072[/ATTACH] Wish I could say
[ATTACH=full]102071[/ATTACH]
BUT I AIN NO HOE SO?[ATTACH]102073[/ATTACH]

How now? Im ok with it. Chrome ilinibore na small font hazichange. Opera was my first love sikumbuki what happened to our love affair, nilikua hadi na opera max

Chrome anytime, bitlord for torrents

Chrome…kwa pc na kwa simu…opera is chieth to me

Simply put. Chrome is the worst

fire fox will always be my favourite kwa comp. Kwa Simu napenda UC browser fast download. I find it quite customizable to my interests
[ATTACH=full]102097[/ATTACH]