Which coalition is likely to have power after August polls

I like what Miguna x2 once said on JKL. Winning the elections and getting into the statehouse are two separate, mutually exclusive events.
https://i0.wp.com/diasporamessenger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Miguna-Miguna.png?resize=300%2C131
Cord leader Raila Odinga is a “coward who does not know how to maintain instruments of power”, his former advisorMiguna Miguna has said.

Miguna said Raila will always lose presidential elections no matter how many times he tries.

“The joker cannot be the President of Kenya. Does he even know how to run the country? He cannot run his party leave alone a country,” he said during an interview on KTN on Wednesday night.

Miguna said Raila organises campaigns but “does not know how to get into State House or even the road leading to State House”.

He said he tried to help Raila get sworn into power in 2007 but the Cord leader was “afraid to get into power”.

“In the general elections Raila won but did not get sworn in. I was trying to get him sworn him but he refused, he can never be president,” he said

punguza ushoga mjamaa

Hakuna cha ushoga hapa, Kaa msee amelemewa na mihadarati tunyamaze tusiongee? Ka si cheo, angekua na para za ki_kange hivi

RA

RAO is a perpetual serial loser

Endelea kuhara naona chorela ni mob huku

Am I also correct to say that Uhuru and kikuyu elites are serial perpetual election thieves but this time the holes have been closed?

One of them works very hard for the country ule mwingine ni domo tu. That’s the difference!

The Prime Minister and Deputy President of Kenya lost to Deputy Prime Minister and a member of parliament

@Meria Mata ukimalizana na import tuwekee pole ya RWNEBP VS UOTP tuone kam 70+1 bado iko

Nasa hao…

Nipatie ikuss

Uhuru atashinda.

It’s good for him because he will have gone for ten years with highly moderated drinking by the end of his second term. And that is the most positive thing about his rule.

Your JP said it has 44Mirrion strong? :confused: Meaning even infants and adolescents below 18 have votes

ni 45 mullion strong. unatoa 1mirrions kwa nini??

You people like carrying us Mangoes.

Pale twirra kunawaka moto juu ya Sigiri bridge

Anatumia zile madre pia wewe unatumia so does that mean you look older than you actually are?

The writer needs to polish his English first

Juu nyinyi mtatumia semens za makende yenu kuvote?

Waambie