Which coins do people (kenyans) have?

Tokenmetrics?

No. I don’t even know what that is. It is just a simple set of rules that I wrote based on the experience I’ve gained so far in markets. Nothing flashy like software and stuff. Just a strategy written in a word document.

Wow. Kindly share with me na utabarikiwa.

Unfortunately, that’s not for sale or for sharing. Wewe endelea kutrade tuu you will chart your own path. Start with small amounts to learn. It might take a few years to find a path but it can be done.

Also, like all systems, it only works in specific periods and also has drawdowns. It is not a holy grail.

My plan is simple, to implement a strategy that has an edge and to manage risk exceptionally well. I only win one out of every four trades I take and lose money in three. Most people would not wrap their minds around such outcomes.

Err…madam…you have been buying dips since $51k+. We are at $33k right now :eek::eek::oops::oops:

This is sad.

Remember the recovery ladder concept. If you lose 50% of your bankroll in any way, you will need to make 100% just to return to where you once were i.e your high watermark.

[ATTACH=full]365877[/ATTACH]

I converted that btc at $59k .

Good riddance. It would have been really sad. I’ve seen and experienced worse in my early days when I was cutting my teeth. It was a baptism of fire.

This game of musical chairs can provide a harrowing experience.

Toa emotions. If I can’t handle btc at 30k then I sure don’t deserve it at $500k.

[SIZE=5]Ark Invest CEO Reaffirms $500K BTC Price Prediction, Says Bitcoin Is in ‘Capitulation Phase’ [/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]365882[/ATTACH]

The CEO of Ark Investment Management (Ark Invest), Cathie Wood, still predicts that the price of bitcoin will be $500K. She says that all indicators “are all suggesting that we are in a capitulation phase, which is a really great time to buy, no matter what the asset is.”

[SIZE=6]Ark Sees Bitcoin Reaching $500K[/SIZE]
Ark Invest CEO Cathie Wood has shared her view about the current bitcoin market and her prediction of where the price of the cryptocurrency will rise to in an interview with Bloomberg Wednesday.

Wood has previously predicted that the price of bitcoin will increase to $500K. With the current market turbulence and sell-offs across a broad range of cryptocurrencies, she was asked if she still stands by her forecast.

Referencing work done by her firm’s crypto analyst, Wood replied, “We do. I do,” emphasizing:

[INDENT]Yes, our conviction is as high.[/INDENT]
She continued: “The one thing that has changed here, however, is the environmental concerns around bitcoin, in particular, have caused people like Elon Musk to pull away and say, ‘Woah, let me make sure I understand this.'”

Musk’s electric car company, Tesla, recently announced that it has suspended accepting bitcoin for payments due to environmental concerns. However, Musk has confirmed that Tesla has not sold its bitcoins. Furthermore, when the price of bitcoin plummeted this week, Musk tweeted diamond hands emojis suggesting that Tesla will not sell its bitcoins.

Referring to the environmental concerns some people, like Musk, have, Wood detailed: “We believe that even this is going to change because, first of all, right now the percentage of bitcoin mined with renewables and hydroelectric power is quite substantial. I think in China it’s over 50% in renewables.”

She also referenced a paper Ark Invest wrotewith Square Inc. arguing that “Bitcoin is key to an abundant, clean energy future.” This week, Ark also argued that bitcoin mining could be a net positive for the environment.
When asked how low the price of bitcoin could fall to from its current level, Wood said, “You never know how low is low when the market gets very emotional.” She added that “A lot of traders see bitcoin dropping below the 200-day moving average, which was at $40,000. So traders, once that happened, they just dump. Some just dump and run.”

Nonetheless, the Ark Invest CEO said, “I think we are in a capitulation phase.” She elaborated that all the indicators “are all suggesting that we are in a capitulation phase, which is a really great time to buy, no matter what the asset is. A capitulation phase is buy. It’s on sale.”

While acknowledging that some traders may continue to sell their crypto holdings, Wood emphasized:

[INDENT]All of our indicators are saying this is capitulation right now.[/INDENT]
Ark Invest CEO Reaffirms $500K BTC Price Prediction, Says Bitcoin Is in 'Capitulation Phase' – Markets and Prices Bitcoin News

What is your plan??

I’ve signed up at tokenmetrics.com. I think it’s high time I let the pros in…Obviously I’ll keep watching my favorite youtubers for tips.

Take care. The only person who cares about your money is you. Everyone else is there to get it. Beware of online services, courses, gurus, etc charging you money for garbage.

The truth is, it takes anywhere between six months (for absolute geniuses) and forever (for most people), to become a professional trader. Everyone else is a gambler who is certain of losing money to the market if they trade long enough. That’s the grim reality that most people hate. The guy on the other side of your trades is a portfolio manager at a hedge fund with a phd in mathematics, economics, or finance and years of experience. He also has cutting edge technology and data on his side.

This current dip was due to manipulation so we can’t just say we’re in a bear market

This did not age well. :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you guys deposit, all my cards have refused

HBAR
ALGO
VET
ETH
BTC
MATIC

Try using the p2p feature and deposit using mpesa

WRX
Shiba Inu
Doge