Which is better

I would go for no 2 if I had to choose. Simple, elegant and then nimwage pesa huko ndani kwa interior. But if it was really up to me I would not go for any of them.

Watu watajua aje wewe ni jogoo?

Av never been excited na nyumba ya ghorofa.i prefer nyumba ya chini with quality finishing

Eeh

When you build a shags house, always consider that one day you may not be able to go up the stairs or would be using a wheelchair

Why not? In my Ocha people are now jengaing gorofas especially to save on land space

io ni ocha aje kama hakuna space? shamba za ocha hazifai kukatwa plots za 50*100. minimum yafaa iwe acre mbili.
Hakuna aja ya kuishi ocha haina space.

You can occupy only the downsairs. Let the grandkids enjoy upstairs when they visit.

On a serious note,mtu awekelee design za bungalows 4bedroom plus,halafu iwe na all those vital features kama kina pantry,laundry areas which most designs tend to miss.
To architects around,can a bungalow be design to have higher roof?ni swali tu

[ATTACH=full]349241[/ATTACH]

Thanks…rink ya hii prease…ati wanajiita tge sater…nipee rink

Search Home Plans & Garage Plans - Houseplans.com .
The design I posted Mediterranean Style House Plan - 4 Beds 3.5 Baths 4049 Sq/Ft Plan #930-315 - Houseplans.com

Wazi buda

Kama shamba ni ndogo,pesa ni kidogo ama sawa,or a hideout from the city . Check this https://www.pinoyeplans.com/search-results/?alllistings=true#headeranchor

No. 2. A house is to be of utility. Spend more on the interior. Nice floor, well equipped kitchen and other quality fixtures.
The first one is an ugly MacMansion with bad scales whorring for attention kwa ukirudi uweke satellite dish ikiface gate.

Ukizeeka halafu magoti ziwe na gout hautaweza kuenda bedroom upstairs. Kisha watoto walatilie mjini. You will be lonely, fat ugly old fart living in a huge, cold and ugly house.