Which is your favorite Kenya City

Kila mtu akae kwao

You ain’t serious?

You haven’t traveled out of this country have you?
I’m dead serious, there’s no sense of order in this country. Very few places are orderly.

Kiandutu. Bow down.

I mean how towns are not perfect…but at the same time they are not slums like the way you want us to believe man!

Tembea rongai for starters then slowly the towns around Nairobi. You should see how other countries look… You won’t be commenting as you do.

I have been to Rongai, Nairobi kisumu Eldoret nakuru and other major towns. Currently I am working in Mombasa. Yes our towns have got slums and other challenges they face but they are not wholly slums as you want as to believe. Even other cities around the globe face the challenges of slums and other things common to towns

For me it’s a tie between Thika and Nakuru. I will go with Thika for now although I love both towns. Thika CBD is transforming very fast and soon you might see a few skyscrappers. In my opinion, I would bet on Thika’s real estate sector. Hapo naona watu watanukisha kitunguu proper in a few years.

slums are as a result of throwing urban planning out the window.

Trumpstani unajua huko ni wapi?

Ngombe.

Juja town.

Yep. That whole stretch From Ruiru to Thika … ndio natambua sana.

Ocha kwenu kunakuwanga na Dorman’s Coffee shop? Wasee was Easlando wenye hawajawahi vuka boarder ndio huongea hivi

No one saying kisumu and I personally liked it for the first time I landed there last weekend. Took half an hour to locate a busy pub where I could gulp several Tuskers at around 3pm (lakeside city-all covered in a forest of tall napier grass) as I waited for my two buddies who were delivering some cleaning equipment and who were in such need of a getaway driver on the journey back, early, the following morning with guidance of course, through kondele, Ahero and chemelil but was a Carl tundo through Kericho, Mau summit mpaka Delamere nkachoka.
We enjoyed our few hours of stay with dirt cheap beer, Brown ugali+ fis and very nice able bootied nyakos who don’t drink as much as our Gema sisters on a mugithi night. Anyway I just loved the place or maybe the few handjobs I got coz I feared you know what.

Then tell that fella up there where Kiandutu is.

Malindi is my favourite. Coastal, cool, not overpopulated.

kisumu is good all the above youve mentioned plus its cheap ukijua biashara. unaweza wagonga sana… nairobi sipendi sana. heri hata kach nairobi is just too crowded

Kimilili is the city to be, followed by Mwingi international city

In this order:
1.Thika
2.Kisumu
3.Nakuru

Anko nilijua lazma utaje mtaa yako