Which make of military tanks does Kenya have?

That is if you buy from safcon …buy from Somalis bei fiti

It would have done a better job than coming up with a list that includes APCs

I did not see much difference with the current 6s+ except for the dual camera, removed audio port, and the 3D Touch home button. Wireless Airpods can be purchased separately. Apparently, it has better battery life but my current device serves me well.

Personally, I’m looking forward to iOS 10 on 13th and maybe later I can get the AirPods coz they look kinda cool despite the high chances of being misplaced.

I so need to upgrade

First, you have to understand the definition of a tank which is an armoured fighting vehicle designed for front line combat, with heavy firepower, strong armour, and tracks providing good battlefield manoeuvrability. Anything with a big main gun is an armoured fighting vehicle but without tracks and heavy armour, it cannot be a tank. Also, do not confuse a tank with a self propelled gun which looks eerily like a tank but is slower and not as heavily armoured

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-propelled_gun#/media/File:PzH2000.Ger.jpg

The rest, wheeled or tracked are armoured fighting vehicles which can be further classified as infantry fighting vehicles, mobile gun systems, anti tank vehicles, anti aircraft guns, reconnaissance vehicles, armoured personnel carriers e.t.c

Now, KDF. For tanks, there are Vickers Mk.3 MBT and T-72s

For recon and light infantry support there’re Panhard AML and Ferret scout car

For APC, there’s WZ551, Land rovers, humvees, Puma MRAP and others