Which was your most difficult year?

Umepitia life Kaka.

Sijaona mahali @Sliminem ameandika room temperature

@Sliminem are you still obese? Please work out.

My worst year was 2006. I still can’t talk about it. What’s happened from then is just pure miracle to me. Didn’t know all would come to pass.

Ukisoma hapo chini kwa comment yake ‘last edited’ unafikiri inamaanisha?

2013 maze waa my worst, kwanza nilichapwa ngeta na robbers ndani ya campo bana. I mean ndani ndani infact kwa wenye wanajua KU vizuri ni hapo SZ39 kwa parking lot . They robbed me of my brand new Razorblade laptop (16gb ram, 1tb and Nvidia gforce graphics card) Blackberry bold 9900 and the bag.
Next, i got dumped by my girl i loved due to church issues hiyo hekaya itakam . btw the dad was the resident pastor wa church.
Kidogo kidogo, My step mum akaanza issues na mimi every time kuniitia relatives ati am “stone head” mpaka i decided to move out bila anything ata pesa ya lunch. Luckily am good in pool so i used to gamble with pool for food and pesa kiasi ya kujenga my pal ndo tustay na yeye kwao.
Mabeshte wengi wamine pia walibail out on me during that period na venye wengi walikua wameanza kupata wera.
up to date… mtaa sijawahi enda kapsaa. Heard that step mom gave out my belongings to people aroubd claiming am dead. …

Wow…must’ve been so hard for you. Are you okay now?

Halafu hio hekaya ya Church girl tunangoja saaaaaana

waaaah angusha heka full kaka

na hii wakati buda alikuwa in the picture ama?

na uyo step mum hamjawai onanana face to face

This is why I’m overly sceptical about these groups, granted they’re a great idea (when they work) but human nature often trumps the vision behind them and then the ugliness begins.

I was deducted around 100kfor other people loans. Human nature is often skewed to the cunning side.

Mine were a series of years where it got so bad that I often got by on one mandazi (ngumu or coil) and sugar water a day - pride…
But here we are and we aren’t too badly off either.

My real mum passed on 2004, na dad passed on in 2012 . its a long hekaya wasee

Am very much okay now infact i landed some little job here at 027 plus kuna rela wa side ya matha alinijengea keja fiti at one of his plots i stay there for free for as long as i can.
Alafu hiyo hekaya ya church girl nitadrop soon probably friday. you have my word

Good to know you’re well now.

Hekaya Friday I’ll be alert!

Izza mzito hapo kwa bro

For me this 2018, has not been that good…We struggle each day,but do we say it?

My toughest was 2012 sunk my savings on many non-starter biznas.

My worst was in 2016 when my baby mama who we had stayed with for two years left me juu nilikuwa peasant by then, na akapace na mjnr

Sijui nicheke ama nikuhurumie but hii ungeweka kama hekaya tu kivyake

Pole bro. No one climbs a tree from the top. You start from down upwards.

my worst years were my years in campus. i was dead broke during this period virtually survived on debts from my roommates hadi time ningepata HELB, i had a very irresponsible father, hakuna kulipa fee na most of the time pia ananikausha rent. plus i have many friends campus and i am trying to have fun on a budget, and fake happiness when i am very miserable in the inside. life inakauka hadi najipata mjengo kupiga works while still in school session. had to defer my exams a number of times juu ya kukosa fees. it was hectic. anyway got to learn of opportunities online niko 3rd year, hustled hadi nikapata laptop and life finally got very smooth. best feeling is supporting my younger sisters and knowing they wont have to go through the shit i went through