While your "youthful" leaders were busy slaying and taking selfies.....

I think maintenance is an area where we have always failed, but hopefully the new facilities will be kept in good condition, some of the old facilities are in such deplorable conditions even trying to maintain them becomes a very arduous task

It’s very nice… lakini sioni kama iko na a dedicated emergency door. Mama aliyelemewa akija na ambulance - say for an emergency CS - inabidi asukumane na wamama wenzake mbele kwa Admissions. I’m not hating though, it’s just an observation.

:D:D:D:D

you observed those details from the three pictures we have seen up there?

Look at the aerial view of the entire hospital bwana mwarimu!

Please also let us know if there is sufficient fire fighting equipment.Thank you

It is great seeing actual progress. Even a car park and a proper one at that. However, my qualm about the building (not saying it is bad) is I always wonder why no creativity is put in the construction. We just do four walls windows and that is it. I know I am being picky here but wouldn’t it be amazing to see some creative architectural designs. What are our architects doing? Watu kama phygee.

Better this than nothing y’all, did you guys hear about Governor Obado having looted 2.5 Billion with nothing to show for his village of a county?

Haven’t you heard - he flagged of a cow!