White is Right - Why are Kenyans such Coons?

Mau mau is just one of the things they taught to keep people in check. Hapa ndio story you ukiwa na nywele refu wewe lazima ukue mungiki etc etc

But subtle things i came to learn like the word "ngoma’ in kikuyu is now mainly used in reference to the the devil/satan, etc. The traditional gikuyu used that word to refer to people who died and went to the place where people went to sleep. The word ngoma comes from koma(sleep) . The more i learn about this stuff the more i wake up to the evils that the white man brought here

Until Africans love themselves na waamini pia they are superior beings, hatuendi mahali.

T

This is very poor analogy. First of all America is 6 times bigger than Kenya in population. Second is their currency is 100 times stronger.

brainwashed black people are so shallow… its embarrassing

look at these ::

[ATTACH=full]398426[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]398427[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]398428[/ATTACH]

That’s an even poorer counterargument. Japan’s percentage of dollar millionaires is half that of America and yet their currency is also weaker and their size smaller than Kenya. Jaribu argument nyingine. And notice I used proportions not actual sizes so sijui nini ngumu hapo. China has even less dollar millionaires yet it’s population is 4 times that of America and their country size is roughly the same.

Preach brother.

Hebu tell these Falas.

Stronger currency just means your country can import things cheaper - which isn’t good for local manufacturers.

People who think a stronger currency = better economy , don’t understand economics.

The Kenyan Shilling is 10x stronger than the Korean won.
Does that mean Kenya is more developed than South Korea?

Ukweli isemwe.

But the level of cooning in this country is too much. maybe kenyans are still suffering from stockholm syndrome from colonialism or under some deep brainwashing trip , honestly i cant make sense of it either but the way wazungu wanalambwa huku wueh! acha tu its unreal

We can start by our curricullum. Right now children are being taugh that white man is god in CRE

It could be this honestly.We’re almost as bad as Asians when it comes to white worship.
(But Asians are much worse than Kenyans if we’re being honest)

Sometimes I look at photos of White Jesus and just think to myself
“Yani I used to pray to this guy?”

[ATTACH=full]398463[/ATTACH]

The first mission given to missionaries in Africa was to alienate Africans from their culture by forcing Christianity down their throats. Without a choice in the face of armed colonial government, we embraced foreign ideals that have for decades divided us and tore our social fabric apart. I was born out of that mess and indoctrinated to accept eurocentric identity. Without culture and spiritual phyche we have become programmed vessels of propagating lies, defacing our history and forging hatred against our own while turning a blind eye on white injustices against people of color.

This thread has given me hope again.
At least there are some of you who don’t coon.

There’s a difference between currency instrinsic power and currency demonination. Your argument above of Japan is currency denomination. My argument is the latter. Learn to differentiate. Second, China only started becoming a free market economy a few years ago. America has always been. China was communist and you couldn’t accumulate significant personal property. To make millionaires, a country has to give citizens the ability to accumulate wealth. And that takes decades on average. So China has less millionaires/per capita. Placing 1st world countries on your arguments against Kenya is not a solid idea.

Placing kenya against first world countries is exactly why i made the post in the first place. If you read the last sentence on my post hungekua unabishana. I was demonstrating the inequality we have and how unlikely it is for you to become a millioinaire in kenya as compared to america and how that reflects on our societal inequality.

I am only attacking the currency part. You see your argument is very unfair. Millionaire in your case is what? A dollar millionaire or a Kenyan shillings millionaire. If it’s a dollar millionaire, you are using American standards to gage Kenyans.

So? It doesn’t make my argument any less valid. We could as well include shilling millionaires in the proportion calculations and do the same for americans who are worth more than $10000 hakuna difference jamaa, the inequality will still be the same.

Of course inequalities exist. But you have to compare apples to apples. USA to Kenya using currency is not. Let’s look at an example. You live in LA and you are a millionaire. Have a decent house , 2-3 cars, white fence, kids in good school, good healthcare++. I live in Kenya in Karen, 2-3 cars, gated home, kids in good schools+++Now did it take me a million dollars to match you? I am not saying that the services at the hospitals will match but I can replicate a similar lifestyle as yours without being the millionaire you are.

It’s not about currency, its about proportion of wealth in each country. Currency is just a tool to measure that wealth. What i’m arguing is how easy it is to make money in kenya vs in the US all things equal. And no you can’t replicate the same thing, you can’t buy the same things and you can’t make the same amount of money. You’ve not shown how many shares the LA millionaire owns, how low the bank interests and mortgages are? How favourable tax rates on certain businesses are, the ease of doing business, the price of education. You are hiding behind a gigantic veil and that’s exactly what is captured in the 300 times inequality, it doesn’t exist by accident as you would like to convince yourself.