White Maize got me Laid. My date with @Missfinestwine....

The right hand is in the drawer looking for Vaseline

Hapo he was just revving his bajaj ready for a threesome with his two palmellas.

Assuming @Miss Finest Wine ni mikono ya @Ka-Buda …naweza kuwa nasema uongo nikisema Ka-Buda alinyonga bishop?:D:D:D:D

@Miss Finest Wine ,kuja haraka priisss!..

:D:D:D:D:D:D…unajiita. Hapa you will be skinned alive my fren

Ka-buda chocked the bishop after a plateful of githeri to Introvert’s MFW portraits. :eek::eek:

Wacha nimpigie simu aseme kitu.

Mujamaa anaimport githeri, na anawasha candles kabla ya kunyonga bishop bila huruma:D:D:D…kabuda is a mercenary

@introvert kuja… there’s plenty of fodder for this week’s Gunia wiki hii.

angeiita Kenyan Cuisine angalau :D:D

Umefanya blunder kama ile ya @Meria Mata :D:D,you thought we could not connect the dots

Gosh Gooooooosh…Atee @ka-budah you are now Miss Finest Wine? This just goes to show how thick some people can be. I like your hilarious article though. Do this, let me know when you are next in Lando. I will cook that Githeri bro. Tujienjoy…
I forgot to warn if Kush gets wind of it…ujue you are dead meat.

Bishop kalas! woi

You just confirmed wewe ni Kabuda. You end your sentences the same way na dots (…). This just reinforces our theory. Sasa log in na account ya @Ka-Buda na useme utajitetea ukiwa wapi:D:D

I don’t know but @Grundy I am a bit disappointed in you just because of the avator. Thought you could reason better than that. Haiiiiiya…

Check again. Ends sentences with dots. Typical @Ka-Buda 's digital fingerprint. You can run, but you cannot hide

See how stupid folk can be? I now urge @denis young to hold on to my piks as tightly as he can else you will labelled a woman and you ain’t.

@kush yule mnono amecheswo.

I have…

62 members online. @Ka-Buda is none of them:D:D:D…he logs in using the same device. So Ka-Buda and Miss Finest Wine cant be online simultaneously