Who Can Help The Lady...Which Side Are You?

Did you see this? :stuck_out_tongue:

WTF! The shit I read on kenyatalk!!! Why should you rape your Wife? Because you paid the dowry? Dick heads…

Get off your silly high horse. She has no right to deny you sex. Especially if you bought her. And that is why we have no law in Kenya and many civilized countries to support your wayward views. Where do you expect him to get sexual satisfaction if not from his wife? Think!

kĮhiiiiiii humbwa koko ya manspaa chiet taktak ibilisi

Dickhead. Think like a normal human being. You’re a rapist mathafaka. One day your daughter will be raped too. Grow the fuck up kid.

Dick shaft wewe. If I would only care if she is raped by a person who is not her husband. But if it is her husband, she will have to explain to me why she was denying him his conjugal right. I can only allow it if her husband has an STI. Why do you moron think denial of conjugal rights is grounds for divorce? Don’t you know it’s part of marital cruelty? Do you ever get to read serious books BTW or you spend your time begging for sex from your wife? Mjinga wewe

Buthole. I’ve told you to grow the fuck up.You sound like a teenager kid. If you’re not married then stop wasting your time discussing what you don’t understand. Umejaza shonde kwa akili tu.

Does your wife rape you? Pole. Peace

She acts surprised because she does not know her husband that way, that is he is not so into sex. Meaning when the normally have sex the guy is not so into it. It is like serving juice to an alcoholic, he will always show lack of interest till when it ferments. Her husband is the type of a guy who is turned on by dominance and abuse ‘rapist’ and this situation gave him the opportunity to full fill his desire. She should address this with the seriousness it deserves and even demand he visit a psychiatrist to straighten up.

[MEDIA=facebook]10156180190989538[/MEDIA]