Who can remember this horny k-listress..??

Is this the same Beatrice of those badly drawn comic cartoons ama ni mgani?

No I used to like that one with her cats such creativity I wonder where she went.

Oh! I don’t know the one you are talking about, then.

huyu alikuwa na rabies ya mboro, I think she was just addicted to sex. Hakuwahi ni jazz…

Nope, it was BB who passed on, she was in Sauzafrika and her body had to be airlifted. We played this song in her honor for a whole week…

@Chloe ???

Noooope…

No!

Kwani klist ilikuwa ya mnyanduano Tu pekee?

We used to organize for hook ups after every 4 months. I met some very interesting characters, hizi keyboard zinadanganya watu sana- wait till you meet some of these guys here. Anyway, in those hook ups, pombe na nyama was free flowing na watu walikuwa wanaheshimiana sana considering that group was formed right before the 2007/08 bloodshed- so we stuck to zero tolerance ya ukabila na siasa mingi. We zeroed in on SEX, fucking the village girls left, right and centre. Ask akina Xabi, Eddlove, Hardrock, Aragorn, Futhi Mob, Dantez and the rest of the crew how we used to patiana madem kama passes za Messi pale Barcelona… The rest like they say, is history…

@Supu don kuja jibu mashtaka

cPurple?

@Supu don kuja uone mathiokorrr…:D:D na uambie huyu fala akakunie kwa nyasi:D
Truth be told @shoti_mzito u have taken me back to good times:). Thx

I ain’t very sure if Supu wa klist and our very own Supudon are one and the same person, but what I am sure of is that Supu wa klist used to patia Jakenya slices them days. It wasn’t a biggie them days, but akitaka basi akuje hapa ajitetee- Sina neno mie…

Zii

@ladyp kuja balcony

mtu akiblackout namuona kama maiti, siwezi karibia.

huto Beatrice wa badly drawn comics ni wanja kavengi

hehehe yaani hakukua na confidentiality agreements? shoti_zito? unamwaga story yote. huko ndio panyaste alikua anatoa 411 zote when he eventually went rogue. tsk tsk

Yvone msweet/swirly, ama cathymush mwenye alikula pesa yote ya Leroy.

I never attended any of those hook ups. Damn. All the same Klist was a crazy joint.