Who else watches this couple?

Hi girl…

Have you picked up on the fact that we have a wedding to attend huku? kikikikikiki…start shopping for the gown and hat. Hii lazima twende. We just need the timelines:Dndiyo we scrub ourselves kiasi.

Haha! Niliona fununu…I’m going to Kenya next week so nitapitia kwenu with the wedding gift. Congrats @Ka-Buda …! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks.
You are both welcome to tag along this time it’s going to be a traditional African affair.
I’m planning to go and plant the ‘ithiga’ in Mzansi land.
Keep your diaries open for July.

Great thanks KB, July sounds cool to me, I need a break from the UK asap. Where is she from over there and do they do such stuff like us? I know we share quite a lot especially food wise and a bit on the mannerisms side. The history of that nation intrigues and hurts me in equal measures.

P, Tuongee za next week kwingine…

Stupid fagget

1. relationship vloggers are the biggest beta males in Kenya

2. Wewe ni wale wa kuchanganywa virahisi na makeup. Huyo Millie ni dame average sana bila makeup. Tazama ukweli wa mambo:

[MEDIA=instagram]Bth2evzn-58[/MEDIA]

@Ka-Buda men like you disgust me

Kikikiki :D:D:D hii sweep ni noma @Ka-Buda will you recover?

Eish!! Badilisha jina uitwe Ka- Mama Sasa. Juu hii umama imezidi

You are talking alot of gobshite.

Wamamenera kii?..
Actually,I think you could benefit from listening to this couple seeing that you’re newly married.
… just saying!..

Sawa sawa

Character ya mwanamke makes her so much more attractive than natural looks.
Na Mimi huyu ata akanyoa kipara na ajipake matope,I would still fall for her jovial demeanor and sexy laugh.
Na ako na haga to compliment it all!..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2WqXcUQKBk

bearded sisters to the derailment rescue of ka MAMA

These two are corny as fuck, just like Bahati and his wife. Forced chemistry, forced lovey doveys, and dry attempts at being funny. Kama uliona Lit 360 ya Sunday then you must have seen a guy called Ben Cyco and his girlfriend on the show. That is what I call true chemistry in a relationship. Hakuna fake lovey doveys, no fake attempts at making jokes, but you could feel how close the two are just from listening to them.