Who God is.

i like your approach of parallel worlds:D:D:D

How to : Deny,Deflect,Dodge,Ignore religious questions.Jibu swali kama uko na confidence na didni yako unless you are out to think i’m judging you.I’m not,just trying to understand your faith…or maybe you don’t have definite answers? yes?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5e/b6/fd/5eb6fd3936be89d0cfb48e861777cb51.jpg
judge a man by his questions rather than his answers [SIZE=2]voltaire[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Tom Bayeye[/SIZE]

Id let you know that free will is only constricted to choose between good and evil.

when you choose either then your path is set to go as is destined and only known by God.

any other questions

i know you just didn’t pull that answer out of your nethers.Free will is the power of acting without the constraint of necessity, to act at one’s own discretion,like for example ,chosing to participate in all ktalk late night polls,i will let it slide tho.If i say tomorrow will come and i will do whatever i feel like want,is that free will ,(determinism as i call mine),or some imaginary guy’s predestined idea of my fate and purpose by telling me that ‘he wills that’? It’s no wonder why you folks believe that the relatively short life you live on this planet , at most 100 years and perhaps as brief as a few minutes, would be used by a god to determine your ultimate destiny, one that will last trillions and trillions of years and beyond be it heaven or hell.Another question ,why doesn’t the G man speak to his creation anymore like used to? or is he selective,pastors and weird characters?

The Kenyan education system needs to be reformed! Here is a grown Kenyan man grappling with questions that even 10 yr old kid in America will find too basic. Please get a book called a ‘Brief history of everything’ and alleviate some of that ignorance! If you don’t know shit, investigate! That’s what a smart and curious mind does! Hii ujinga ya kujitakia ndio itamaliza waafrica.

about will:
[ATTACH=full]197990[/ATTACH]

about time:
[ATTACH=full]197991[/ATTACH]

written in a third person scenario…well done chap

quit playin’
[ATTACH=full]198428[/ATTACH]
time is running out

oh wait! jesus is coming? End of the world is nigh? Atleast xtian folks have something the buddhist,taoist,muslims,jews,pastafarians <----[SIZE=2]it’s a religion btw[/SIZE] and church of the collander don’t know,the intel you guys have is amazing better tell the yorubas and hindus and their sixty thousand gods to quit their shieet and wait for JC coz it’s about to go down…hard:D:D:D:D:D:D

it is not about religion, it is the reality…religion imepotosha watu design ya ngorii

so are you saying,that xtianity is the “one true religion” since you follow the “one true God”?, If so,are the others irrelevant? if not,are all religions the same? if yes, is there one god for all? if not,how many gods? And why for ferk sake are religions not tolerate to each other?

God is the end point of a perfected human through evolution. Know ye not that you are Gods?

christianity emerged based on the life and teachings of Christ…and now because people disliked the truth, other groups started emerging with their false doctrines…and a lie told too often becomes the ‘truth’.

Praise be
Under His eye

evasion of the question as always,It was a ‘yes’ and ‘no’ question

“What the large masses believe in?”

We have 2billion Christians and 5billion non-christians. Come again, Which large masses were you talking about?