who is a better kinyozi? A dude or a lady...

When I moved to Naks last year I decided to get a hair cut. I chose a barber based at Biashara plaza kwa basement, that guy was so rough, alikuwa anashika kichwa Ni Kama maembe, alisugua kichwa na finyo walai there and then I knew I was never going back there.

I don’t like having my head washed so I get shaved when am on my way home, that way I get to pamper my head smoothly bila trauma.

I usually find many female kinyozis clueless and not really up to the task, I therefore prefer a male for the shave and the females the scrub and head and shoulder massages.

hio kusema less than 100 utaumizwa ni hekaya ghetto unanyolewa listening to some good music unaoshwa with warm water plus shampoo na haifiki hata 70…

Jana nilikuwa maeneo ya rongai a place called exciting just after Laiser hill, thez a building there called Zorros kuna kinyozi there, i decided to get a shave though am a one barber guy cz he knows how to handle my bald head. The whole of this week my guy amefunga hadi juzi i had to ask nikaambiwa he lost his dad. So entered hapo thez a guy and a talkative average looking chiq, i sat down the guy shaved me gently, smooth machine compared to my barber wa 100bob after the lady began her thing…i dont know wz it the fact that i wz tired bt i swear i drifted out of this world…her hands were magical! I left feeling different in a good way! i have vowed to be passing there for a shave whenever niko hiyo county!

Kichwa hiyo ingine hunyolewa pia! Lakini ni kwa shingo na ‘shoulders’

Chali akikunyoa vibaya utawika hapo hapo. Ya dem uta walk away happyily till someone points it out

Uli-part na Damages za aina gane??? Was it worth…??? But definitely Ladies Shave well…Same way Gents Plait r straighten Ladies hairs better…

How much was the service? I have another lady barber she’s very good at shaving, massage na facials.

2sok… in the same area code ama?

Wewe uli massagiwa na dildo boss.

Nuh. It was in Ngara.

1 Like

Dude gets arrested and goes to jail akiwa na afro, gets out sporting clean cornrows! Aii?!!

kuna kadem kalikua kananishave manze! akishave ndevu ananidara kufeel kama amekata zote yaani caressing my. hin and cheeks huku kananicheki kwa mirror. tukaanzaga kupiga story kakininyoanga then hizo caresses zikakua sana this time she would look me in the eye na mimi nafeel vulnerable coz she was holding my head and looking down at me. kidogo nikaanzaga kumbao na alikua anamalizia na massage ya hio gadget inakaa samaki. niliwacha kuenda huko

Ungeshinda na ma-swara kibao mpaka ungepanda ma waya za stima kaa ule msee wa Kayole.

1 Like