Who is Shooting/Clobbering These Innocents? Something Evil is Going On..............

If you could resist that urge to throw insults for a little bit and look back at history, you’d know that the Orange revolution in Ukraine excited babuon so much at the time that it was a launch point of his rebellion against Kibaki. He entertained the idea and coincidentally the symbols of the referendum became Chungwa and Ndizi. You think chungwa fell to ODM by chance?? Anyhu, ahsante kwa matusi

Sawa.

Mbona basi kibaki hakusema ndizi zi!!! even though i know his shit is weak but tryna stretch it to some tribal crap like mwenzako is a joke am not kuyk but fuck no way cam i vote for Raila never…that guy is the biggest shame and sham…ningekuwa na jina ya familia yake won’t even be about 254 presidency - be some unite africa bullshit…kuwa forefather wa africa unification and shit(solidifying trade blocks and slowly merging them) but your old foolish baba wants to taste this small cake kwa lazima…and now even the respect he has in the continent is poof gone! angekuwa king maker and since he got the bishes imagine the push internationally as i said he is stupid and completely short sighted
[ATTACH=full]132977[/ATTACH]

You have coincidences and skew them to suit your narrative… huwezi saidika. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4449046.stm

If only you reason with facts and not feelings. This was Nov 2005. Go back to the days of The Ukranian Orange revolution and read babuons vitendawilis at the time. Jaribu kufungua akili kidogo because, just like a parachute, it only works when open

It is not hard to get a clip or link… leta, otherwise as i observed you trying in albeit a very smart way to converge the two. There is nothing as wrong as a smart mind knowingly propelling a particular narrative with manufactured facts /correlations. you need to sit and be sure you not angry at anything especially yourself then also be sure you not overeaching then comment on this thing with a sober mind.

Mkumbushe Dick Morris or something like that who advised the ukranian orange revolution was at hand in 2007 and that was the Soros connection.

I said it here - [SIZE=2]thru an older handle[/SIZE] :D- that the shooting and clobbering to death of innocents in August could be sabotage by cops who are nasa sympathisers to paint the govt in bad light.

[ATTACH=full]132985[/ATTACH]
You forget that some of us were in opposition in 2004 na tukaona LDP changing it’s skin to ODM eventually.

Amejua hajui

You still not pointing out how in 2005 the name orange borrowed from the Ukraine Orange revolution other than that they happened about the same time. I have given you a link that says that the then ECK picked the fruits innocently. Can i get utterances at the time (2005) that bring the two together? There is nothing else special with LDP evolving to be ODM other than actually mentioning that this was a grouping of all people who opposed the proposed constitution then .

Kumbe all along shida yako ni hii hapa. Ati innocently?

your evidence is in the same threshold level as mine so unless you have further proof to disapprove my argument, your opinion is subjective and obviously questionable.

Heeeee go slowly

Forget the name first. Consider the concept, execution and intent. Then come back to the name and see whether there is any relationship.

@mukuna do you know how right your posts are?

You guys are full of horse shit, UoTP

:smiley: :smiley:

you are on a roll and i love it…:slight_smile: