Who Is The Oldest Woman You've Over Mated With?

Young kenyans, pussy is not alpha and omega

Nikiwa fresha campo, I was drunk hizo side za downtown and some how table nilikuwa na comrades ikamerge na ya some mathees who were drinking. Mathe mmoja tukanza kushikana mikono na kucaress.
Pole pole watu wakaanza ku KO.
I don’t know how but nikajipata natembea na yeye kwa lodging around 5 am, tukalipa room. Ilikuwa kuta vitu, lala and repeat the cycle till around 4 afternoon.
Alikuwa anaka 40 something, then I was 20.

she was 8 years older

:D:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]302454[/ATTACH]

Beauty ends at 25 years of age. After that we look at character and what you bring to the bed and table…

I was 27. She was 39. Found her on Craigslist. She was a singo matha (kikiki) with a well paying job. Ours was a true no strings attached relationship. All about sex. She was the quiet but freaky type of women. She was down for whatever and boy did I fulfill my fantasies with that one. She was and still remains my best lay to date. We ‘dated’ for kedo like 1 year until she had to leave the country and take up another posting in SA. I’m filled with nostalgia just by typing this.

nilinyandua lanye kericho she was 48 kuma tam

I was 28 she was born in the early 80’s .Nilipewa kitu pale Jacaranda Kamiti Road. Hakuna kitu msuri kama jimama limeoga vizuri,smells like Agwambo’s rent , talks courteously ,mostly avoiding eye contact, halina risk ya kushika mimba, nyumba iko ventilated mzuri,umekula ukashiba and she has no set place for sex.It started in the kitchen and ended in the car. I drove home auto pilot.

Errr… HapanaHii hata nikitishwa na nuclear bomb siwezi sema. Hiyo ni top secret.

Errr… Hapana. Hii hata nikitishwa na nuclear bomb siwezi sema. Hiyo ni top secret.

I forget but one was when I was 19. She must have been 35 or something. I was hustling since 18 years and during that period I used to sell insurance. While I was in Campo I got a call. She introduced herself. I couldn’t remember her. She told me she had just delivered and was looking to get insurance for her child.
If I didn’t mind I could travel all the way from Nairobi to Nakuru to see how I could deal the deal. She even sent fare and some money on top. Great deal. Promising client.
I went to a campo with rich spoilt kids, I was a hustler. We were not the same.
Kufika Nax I waited for her at the stage. She picked me and I couldn’t believe it was my friend’s ex wife. She told me waliachana and she went on to get a child with someone else. She gave me a long story claiming pia jamaa hakuwa na uwezo wa kuzalisha and what not. That she used to like and admire me every time I visited their shop.
She bought a kg of meat which was cooked by her mboch and a mzinga of whiskey. It was what it was. Hit it mpaka Monday and a few subsequent weekends.
She turned psycho and obsessive. Niliwacha hapo.

[ATTACH=full]302477[/ATTACH]

Virgins ni shida tupu. Shida excess. You wont even enjoy the experience. Karibu niuwawe jui ya virgin. Of course that’s a story for another day. Regardless, am so against young people laying older women.

I have climbed 3 who are 16 years older than me and one 10 years older huyu wa 10 years owned a bar pombe na nyama was kawaida alafu mzigo nilichoma picha mtaani but everytime I tried to leave the deeper I sunk in.

I was 23 she was 31.Met pale xvideos na vitu tukaanza kupepeta afterwards for a year. She was married with a kid but the hubby wasn’t around and thus lacking shtik!
Nilitwanga vitu,siku hizi bado anatuma hi kuuliza ikiwa niko around tao

i was 30 she was around 32, the biggest mtaro i have ever entered into … she was also so insecure about her wide pussy…she used to try a trick of bringing the legs together…
I fucked her for a few times… for real i always thought guys who talk of mtaro are just demeaning women… but from that day nikaamini its real…

I will give an hekaya here of some tight pussy transformed into a mtaro juzi juzi

I was 22 she was 46 hekaya for another day…

If you keep this up and don’t try and indulge you will die a sad manchild… :stuck_out_tongue:

[ATTACH=full]302492[/ATTACH]

No matter what guys here think, It is the older women who are laying the guys, not vice versa. Its just that its done in a conniving way.

It is the young men who are being “had”

siezi sema, I’m still ashamed to this day and It disgusts every bone in my body. I take a shower and scrub my body head to toe when I think about it. Acha niende nioge juu ya hiyo story …

99% clear uwongo, Enda danganya watoto

At 25 she was 56 banged her for 2yrs