Who is this ninja?

Huyo mwangi ni mjinga sana. That said kuskiza kameme aint a crime.
And I think luos should really style up and stop being aggressive always.
Kama Huyo alikuwa anafanya nini in a kikuyu gathering, really??!!

Good to see and hear you pulled through. That’s the spirit.

China in the 80’s and early 90’s was a backward country with not as much pull in the international arena. They are now a global player and by the way they have manipulated the US system to their advantage. Indians are the same in never leaving anyone behind.

Don’t know what curse befell Africans.

[QUOTE="Deorro,

Not really. It’s equal opportunity across all age sets in Kenya. Unless proven otherwise.

Which mwangi? Equity or aliyeshikwa

Aliyeshikwa

Nikitravel abroad ni ngumu to associate myself with Kenya i sometimes pretend to be Ghanian, Zambian or even South African. Mkenya huekwa tu same category na Nigerians, Somalians etc kwanza Asia ni worse.

Hapa vumbistan, tribalism is propelled more by politicians especially a time like now during campaigns and more infested in the online forums like this.
I must admit that on the ground, Kenyans of all ethnic groups embrace each other especially in different jobs.
Tribalism shines more when Kenyans are reminded which ethnic groups they come from during campaigns.
As I have been saying, Uhuru and Raila dynasties going down will swiftly change the politics of this Country and I am optimistic we will emerge more mature.

Hapa kuna mbwa koko fulani inaitwa @coldpilsner huwa na ujinga sana. Very tribal, immature and barbaric. I am maasai kikuyu and presently, I have a luo girlfriend. Kuna siku moja during the protests aliniuliza , "na nyinyi wakikuyu mnachukia wajaluo. "
I gladly gave her a lecture on how she should be educated and smart and not follow the same path as the previous generations…
I always wonder what benefit stands in the way of tribal bigots.
Mambo ya ukabila hunibore sana…

it was all nice and kosher until someone built his politics around the 41 against one campaign. the aftermath is well known. that’s when people realized they were different…

And that tribe isolating itself is non other than that being misled by one very power hungry individual. They know not how to negotiate and convince. Its all lording over others. The tribal king has lost more political friends than any other known kenyan politicians. He has entitlement issues. The tribe is following a personality cult worship kind of politics much to their detriment. They will remain marginalised for a long time to come as no one will want to work with them politically. Its a pity.

@gashwin you’re one of the few elders I defer to on this forum. Read your story that you penned here in regards to RAO.

There is one Nattydread that you both are inclined politically. He celebrated Fidel’s death. He used to call Mama Ida all sorts of names from Jukwaa, RCBowen. So what’s your take on that? It’s acceptable for him and the one you cheer to do that?

One thing you have to give to the other side of the aisle is that they never drag the families of their opponents in this mud fest. First lady Margaret is honorable. Why don’t you castigate the same when people like Nattydread attack Ida based on her weight simply because they hate her husband’s politics?

Speak for your self in my part of the US which is the western part we help each other as Kenyans regardless of ethnicity and the majority here are greek. :D:D:D
Now ,shida huwa when one is “not known”, meaning they never participated in community functions nor did associate themselves with a Kenyan group or church. In the diaspora the church becomes like a community center, one must occasionally and be seen and heard.

We also have funeral fundraisers if you don’t attend why would you expect other people to attend yours?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
All one has to do is set aside 10 minutes show up contribute, introduce yourself to the family and the people who matter, make small talk and leave:D:D
The other thing you ought to remember is, majority outside kenya are rural folks they are most comfortable with their own they don’t even interact with locals:D:D So to expect them to be have like urban folk is a bit of a stretch
The very same way rural folks stick to their own in Nairobi, like in kibera, kawangware and riruta, is the exact same way they behave abroad :D:D

Why, he came out , an raised 2000 to help a friend , we topped up remaining 8000. Why call him stupid ? I’m still lost

I am on record as saying that Mothers, and families in general, are a no-go zone for all members here. was never on jukwaa so wouldn’t know about that.

Dunya I rarely participate in politics . But I’ll say you are one of the biggest tribal bigot around . Whenever someone spews tribal saliva , you are always the first to call them derogatory names instead of correcting them with love and appraisal . You are the least person I expected to quote me. I swear by my living God, you will suit very well to live on the southern state with those tribal guys I swear . And with that I have just ignored you .

i’ve seen the name of mama ngina dragged here and didn’t hear a whimper in castigation.

It’s exactly the same scenario here in the UK and Ireland.
Elections in Kenya bring out the worst emotions in us and I hate it.
I just hope that this is the last time we see this.
Let Ruto take over or anybody apart from the two adversarial tribes.

It’s just not worth it.

It’s not worth it my friend . I look at someone called @Nattydread , @Jirani man these people deserve to die . They aren’t human beings

Because if he only knew how luos have been brainwashed to believe all kiuks are thieves? It’s a pity.
First they told us its the katiba, then devolution, now just because they still haven’t developed themselves , it’s the presidency. They are crybabies.

I don’t know what western state you are from because I’m from the same western . Been here 19 years so I could be right on what I’v observed . There are those that are united like the ones we live in the north . But 70% of greater pacific northwest are aligned on tribal marginalization. I tried one day to go to a church in the south, guess what as much as I stood up and greeted the crowd and said my names , they went ahead to talk their vernacular language . Do you expect me to go there again and yet I can’t listen to what they are saying ? This talking vernacular languages abroad in puvlic gatherings is one thing that’s encouraging tribalism . Now even people don’t need to meet as you propose , there is tribal war tool called whatsapp groups where tribal bigots align themselves and spew their tribal poison there . Some people prefer to live in isolation and should trouble arise , it’s OK to put the tribalism aside and help each other like Kenyans . Please take a tour and see how Ghanaians pull each other . Please try . We and Nigerians have a lot to learn. Alot.