Who Knows A Better Internet Provider to Zuku?

:D:D:D that may be the reason watu wanaumia mchana mimi natumia ya Job ama niko nje debauchery

Saa hii ndio upus, nikiwa mgeni na safcom had a problem on a Sunday, they said they cannot send a team since it’s weekend so ningojee hadi Monday. Monday 9am walikuwa wamefika, sorted it out and their team leader called to confirm if my net works.

Nilihama zuku to safaricom Home Fibre and have never regretted.Reliable, lower bandwidth but faster and 50% cheaper. Zuku used to increase their subscription arbitrarily and anyhowly without notice.

Westlands,never have had such a problem,i think i will switch over to Safaricom as i am seeing or JTL.and the 10mbps dowload and 4mbps upload on @pseudonym 's test is impressive,i am also seeing JTL[ATTACH=full]140290[/ATTACH]

That’s why on my part, unless wakose kunisort in the future, or their network services degenerate, Niko na wao sako Kwa bako…

Zuku and their cable management is so ridiculous to say the least. The other competitor(s) really worked on their’s …hii mambo ya Ku hang cables anywhere will really cost them. But that is just my opinion. 80% of the outages are a direct result of cable management.

In Umo, Tena and Doni, 1299 is the price for 2mbps. 2199 is the price of 5 mbps.

Mafresha wa zuku ndio wako kwa noma. I once had a problem with mine nkawapigia wakatuma field technicians na after some checks, wakaniletea router mpya. Sai watu wakilialia mimi apana tambua.

Umekuwa customer wao for how long?

Safaricom hakuna Apartheid

People are complaining about the time they take to connect them to the service.

Hehee kenya is all about apartheid. Ata uko ocha kwetu wale watu waliweka stima ya 70k hawaliangi kama wa baadae wa 35k. Hehee lanes bro! :smiley:

since feb 2014

Facken faiba. The biggest lie ever told in kenya is that by faiba that beginning last Oct they were to increase speeds six folds. Bure kabisa. In fact it reduced. Switched to safcon fibre on sato and so far tumeshindwa cha kufanya na net

Yangu ni ya Jan 2015. Hizo fiber cables waliweka that time ama earlier?

Walieka earlier, like around Dec hii area yetu. Then after being allowed by the landlord, wakaeka point Kwa flat, a week later nikregister

Uko area gani?

Dec basi wewe si Veteran vileeee… Niliwekewa jan 5th-ish hapo na bado walikuwa wananisumbua

Uliwekewa what year?

Oooh fuck! Mimi ni wa 2017 na si veteran kama nyinyi