who the f**k is Kambua !

kumeza p2 kama njugu na injections za 5yrs , and some to flush, ndo causes

kwanza hawa watoto wa pastors wacheni to.

Wengine hata uterus yenyewe hawana. You cant lump all women having issues getting kids in P2 and abortion manenos. What if you are born with no uterus?

Mharo…During Hannah time P2 was not part of diet.

God can use barren-ness to show His power. Sarah, Rebekah, Rachel, Hannah and Elizabeth were all barren but out of their wombs germinated some of the greatest men and women in the Bible.

There are few things more painful to a woman than not being able to conceive. Thankfully there’s science. Nowadays God works through science to help barren women have their own kids. IVF for instance. Did Kambua utilize ivf to conceive? Maybe…most likely and that’s okay. Infact I wish it was more available to all women regardless of their financial standing.

The ladies you mentioned during their time. There was no P2. Huyu ovary zilichomwa na P2. Huyo mtoto anaweza kuwa ni WA kuiba.

same case with my friend, we buried her a few days ago

Pole sana. It’s a crisis that needs to be addressed comprehensively. First Lady Margaret tried to do it with her mobile clinics but it’s not enough. Young mothers should not be leaving their kids behind with no one to raise them.

Hekaya boss

I have ruled that out by stating a specific diagnosis associated with infertility.
Yeah, its very disheartening for a woman if it’s natural infertility like the case you’ve mentioned.
But ile ya kuabort during peak years, its just karma doing its thing.
Lakini you never know esp for these celebs akina caroline mutuko, sheilla mwanyiga, cate kirwa, kalekye mumo, milly odhiambo etc if it’s natural I feel sorry for them.

What about birth defects of the cervix after a successful implantation? You’re also assuming that traumatic injury to the cervix was either from GU surgery or a b o r t i o n.

You know of any congenital anomaly associated with cervical incompetence? Chances are slim that it could be from a birth defect

Granted, they are very rare but cervical agenesis could do it. Also DES exposure either in-utero or later in life.

Dare you mention beyond fake again

Na vile young single mums wako kila sehemu

I think cervical agenesis is secondary to vaginal agenesis. Kwa ground you’ll find that most patients with cervical incompetence have undergone D & C before, either for medical purpose ama in those backstreet abortion. A vast majority.

Hapo sawa. A cerclage isn’t too hard though is it?

Baba yake was of manundu herbs, kwani hakuwa na dawa ya hiyo?

I grew up three houses down from Caroline Mutoko and her sis, they were raised very strictly by their parents and hizi story watu humuekelea ni za uwongo she is very principled. As for Sheila maybe its her choice hataki watoto. After all she could adopt but she still hasnt so its obvious is her who doesnt want kids. Kuna some people wo are child free by choice not ati hawawezi zaa. Especially people raised in strict Christian upbringing story za kuzaa outside marriage issa no. Its either you adopt ama ukae. Kalekye Mumo isnt married so unaexpect atoe watoto wapi? Or you want her to be a single mother? Pengine her convinctions and religion dont allow. Huyu mwingine simjui. People nowadays are making a choice not to have kids. Even there are married couples who decide they dont want kids. Wacha single people. So watoto sio lazima. Women have choices nowadays. Btw kuna a lady who had 16 abortions na alizaa vizuri sana no problems. She got saved akaanzisha ministry ya crisis pregnacy and healing after abortion. Mtu kama Kambui I went to same church with her ,Parkie Bap ,she was very principled,she probably married a virgin. Kwani you have never met principled women ama why do you assume everyone has been living all crazy? On top of that vitu kama P2 and 5 year contraceptive are also used by married women and married women also abort btw. This assumption is very wrong. Kuna Pastor anaitwa Pastor Mwabili from Shofar house, they stayed 12 years no kids, no issue wakienda hosi , after that they got 3 kids one after the other. Then even theres a lady pastor who was miscarrying like 14 times yet alikuwa virgin akiolewa. God wanted her to be able to minister to women in that situation. So mambo ni mengi sana. People are different and especially believers hupitia majaribu mengi some have kids with disorders name it. These things do happen even when its noones fault.Trying to attribute karma to everything is actually behaving like you dont know that bad things happen to good people. Like Job.

This one was serious banae, 7 years of marriage with no kid in sight. Don’t forget that her husband is waaaaaaay older than her, but due to unfairness against women the male factor in infertility cases is often overlooked.