Who was this Bob Collymore

safaricom ads man …ads ads ads…

From what I gather he was very likable and sociable guy who always left everyone he interacted with feeling like his close friend. It’s a great talent… and that definitely partly explains how he scaled to the top of the corporate ladder without a University degree…

I will give you this, people who neither met nor interacted with Bob cannot appreciate him as a person separate from his office. People who worked with him also have a great story to tell about him. People who are neither know him as safcon the company.

Hii story yenyu ya server seriously? Ni akili mmebebewa ama mlizaliwa mki-reason hivyo?

Ebu explain hii?

Advertising billions that Safaricom splashes in an era of lean govt advertising revenues. The media must therefore pay homage to a benefactor.

All true … I respected him very much

Moral of the story. Be a Blionaire

Those media companies thrive from the huge Safaricom advertisement budget so I think its some kind of payback. I also don’t see the sense of having the death of a person take the first three items in the news.

it is water under the bridge really. but you are a hopeless idyot if you still believe that uhuruto ‘won’ 2013 and 2017 fair and square. no wonder you were expecting harambee stars to beat senegal:D