Who will alight inside a forest?

raila na kibaki planned sgr to cost less and it would have been electric … ruto na uhuru waka tripple the cost of the sgr , wakasema ikuwe ya diesel na ifike nairobi … tripple the price ifike nairobi but raila na kibaki’s cost ingefika sijui bungoma… who is fooling who here …

ruto & uhuru are both corrupt , acha mchezo …

Ruto hana power, ata county commissioner hawaendi mkutano zake. io nguvu ya kuinflate contract ya sgr alitoa wapi? Ata project akilaunch treasury inaambiwa na matiangi isirelease pesa, project za ruto hakuna ata moja ishai allocatiwa pesa. Toeni ruto kwa scandal za Baba na Uhuru

Mujamaa ni ka hauishi Kenya. Are you talking about Ruto the VP ama kuhusu nani, because the one we know is a known serial thief, charlatan and a conman, who inflated Thwake dam’s costs for kickbacks, who influenced KPLc tenders, kimwarer wamekula wakamalisa na uko hapa sanitizing that thief?

ruto alipewa half the govt to run …most of these scandals ni za watu wa URP under ruto , na uisahau kimwarer na arror ni 7 billion iliibiwa si 21 billion …

[ATTACH=full]265388[/ATTACH]

You know the truth. izo majina umetumia zaonyesha umekua conditioned na Cambridge Analytica. they want 50% of the population + 1 person to think like you, for them to rule kenya forever

Goldfishiosis… very short memory

Headlines are sold to he highest bidder. Kama unategemea daily nation na the standard kumake decisions zako am sorry, ushadanganyika. editors have to take their kids to school, and drive the latest cars.

“The money in question is 7b, and we have bank guarantee”. If Kenyans have 100 sycophants like sani…

Is Ruto the minister for water? Treasury? Infrastructure? Mnaongea sana in ignorance na ndio maana serikali inawatomba, juu inajua anytime inaeza washika using “political strategy.” Ata leo Ruto akufe mtaendelea kutombwa.

He was speaking as who? Who was he representing?

He was trying to clothe his boss, who had been caught naked, stealing. Covering his boss, thts his duty, and he has done it faithfully. His boss then commissioned a committee, just as planned since beginning, to stop the project.

Mtu hana nguvu ya kuita county commissioner kwa mkutano zake, projects zake zote zimekwama ju treasury haimtambui, akilaunch barabara tinga tinga zinarudi parking after 30 minutes, ju treasury haimtambui, permanent secretaries wameambiwa wasifanye kazi na yeye, lakini mkipoteza pesa mnasema Ruto ni powerful? Ni mwizi powerful? Watoto wenu mnasomesha ng’ambo na pesa ya wizi, Ruto wake wamepata D+ yao papa hapa kenya, hata mtihani hakuwapea leakage, ndo mnawekelea lawama mkipoteza pesa zenu? Akina muthaura na Mburu na Njiraini huko kra hureport kwa Ruto? Marsden Madoka uko KPA alikua anareport kwa Ruto? Watu wa Ruto ni Bonny the bullfighter, na Aisha Jumwa, watu kidogo sana hao, hawana power, nyinyi mnatembea na Atwoli mtu ameshiba pesa yenu wafanyikazi na pension zenu za nssf, halafu mkiingia kwa shida mnablame Ruto,

I disagree with you again on WSR matters. He is not innocent. You cannot separate Uhuru and Ruto in matters Jubilee, good or bad. We have to keep holding their toes to the fire. The country is in turmoil because of poor leadership. Na mtu asiniletee zile za why do I support WSR.
Mtu akwende na huko na kura yake because I do not care who anybody else votes in. DEMOCRACY!

Suswa najua Ni mahali wamaasai huenda Ku vent waki catch feelings

That hand sh

Mtauziwa 50 by 100 maguta maguta huko and the place will be populated by other bonobos and copy pasting the mess that is Nairobi.

Unaishi UK and you dont understand the meaning or intention of democracy …Bure kabisa

Oh boy here we go again. Kuishi UK you said? so we are meant to be superior in mindset terms? word…de-colonise yourself niga.:oops:
Do not attempt a thin veiled attack on my choice of candidate.

you are enjoying worl class infrastructure because the natives there take democracy to mean election of people who have the community’s interests at heart .They dont entertain nonesense and that’s why immigrants like you should be stripped off the right to vote until such a time when you understand how politics affect development .
Given a chance ,people like you would make Gilbert Deya London Mayor in a heartbeat

You have had your say on my choice of candidates and views.
Nota Bene…sijakuuliza who you support. Coz it does not matter to me. Oh please, come start a petition on stripping me of my Brit citizenship.

[SIZE=7]Who will alight inside a forest?[/SIZE]

The low IQ Jubilee bonobos that populate Kenya and KTalk of course. Who else?:D:D